1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Making a lesson plan that utilizes technology

1. Oct 30, 2005 #1
    I'm in need of making a lesson plan that utilizes technology. I can't find any good ideas. Checked out TI and NCTM's websites, to no avail. Anyone have any cool ideas or websites that would work? The lesson plan needs to use technology by means of Excel or a TI calculator.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2005 #2

Staff: Mentor

What level class are we talking about here? Elementary school, middle school, high school, college, graduate school? (these are for USA of course; if you're from somewhere else, substitute whatever is appropriate) What kind of physics do you want to do with this? motion, forces, collisions, thermodynamics, electricity & magnetism, or...? (This is for a physics class, right?)
  4. Oct 31, 2005 #3
    mostly middle schoolers, and not necessarlity for physics, but it definitely can be. i was thinking about doing a lesson on statistics, but there is so much out there with it, i just do not know.
  5. Oct 31, 2005 #4

Gold Member

You can determine accelerations using Excel.... statistical information using Excel again...
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?