Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Making a zombie flick

1. Apr 22, 2005 #1
    i've made a film i hope will get sold to Paramount. Meantime here's a preview (it's quite a large scale production involving the military and an expensive actor (me;) http://rapidshare.de/files/1384978/zombie.wmv.html

can you suggest any improvements?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2005 #2

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

WHERE IS THE FREAKING DOWNLOAD!?

You better stop this crap.

4. Apr 22, 2005 #3
    JasonRox, you'd better stop entering my threads then.

the download is there, but i have a feeling you'd hate what you saw...

to the rest of you, it's quite a nice little movie :biggrin:

5. Apr 22, 2005 #4

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Ok... if you would have given DIRECTIONS, maybe that would HELP!!!!!

For the review...

I watched it for 10 seconds... it sucks.

I hope you're joking about selling it.

6. Apr 22, 2005 #5
    told you you'd hate it... :rolleyes:

how can you fairly review something after watching only 10% of the piece. Work on your patience and be broad-minded, boy..... :tongue:

7. Apr 22, 2005 #6
    Nobody wants this crap. Obviously you only want to exploit the amount of users the forum has --

Way too superfical for anybody to waste their time on.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
  8. Apr 22, 2005 #7

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

OK, I watched the whole clip and I say it sucks. :yuck:

Of course, it doesn't help matters that just this past week I watched Dawn of the Dead AND Shaun of the Dead, which I think are the 2 greatest zombie movies of all time. :approve:

9. Apr 22, 2005 #8

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

Yeah. Don't make zombie movies. [rant] The major studios already pump out enough crap. Don't be one of the a-holes lining up to cash in on the ignorant populace that pays for this kind of crap. If this is the kind of film maker you aspire to be, then you are a boil on this country's arse that needs to be lanced. [/rant]

10. Apr 23, 2005 #9
    Why is it deleted now?

11. Apr 23, 2005 #10
    Too superficial?! An army General errs to the point that he's greatly concerned over his career! False alarms! Hoaxers! These are the themes that that video featured! :mad:

That's because you're foolishly comparing me with Hollywood! :rolleyes:

because my efforts were under appreciated, they'd infected me (momentarily) with a belief that the video was dreadful. Still, I'll try to come up with another, even better video very soon! :biggrin:

12. Apr 23, 2005 #11
    I wasn't talking about the video; I was talking about your reason for posting it in here. You come to physics forums, not because you care about physics, but to use the amount of members the forum has.

13. Apr 23, 2005 #12

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Erm, weren't you the one who said that you were trying to sell it to Paramount? :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?