Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Making things go BOOM!

1. Dec 1, 2004 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Testosterone...is the most dangerous substance on earth.

If I did today what I have done in years past I would probably be at Guantanamo.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 1, 2004 #2
    I don't think anything more than Community Service is necessary myself, we were all young and stupid (ok, maybe I still am) once.

4. Dec 1, 2004 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sind Sie für uns oder gegen uns!!!

:biggrin:

5. Dec 1, 2004 #4
    Yay for liberal progress!!!

I read a story once, when i lived in sacremento about a kid who rescued his friend from a bully. The bully had been beating his friend punching him in the face, and this kid came up and pushed the bully off. Doctor said that the friend would have died from nasal cartilage being pushed into his brain if the kid hadn't saved him.

BUlly was suspended, but the kid got expelled, because he started his won fight with the bully.

The point: Yay for liberal progress!!! We don't need reason, we have my own idiotic idea of what the rules should be!! Zero tolerance!! **** honor!!

6. Dec 1, 2004 #5

I'm definitely still young and stupid, and i'm looking forward to dying old and stupid. What can i say, i'm only human. As much as i hate to admit it...

7. Dec 1, 2004 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't even think community service should be required. Nobody got hurt, nothing was damaged, all they did was make loud noises. But, since they seem to have upset a lot of people, I think they should be made to write a letter in their local newspaper (and keep rewriting it until the grammar and spelling are perfect) apologizing for scaring their neighbors (if it was a smaller scale, I'd make them go door to door apologizing, but this sounds like too many people were affected to do it that way).

I may have mentioned it before here, but I'm a big fan of the 10 page essay as a teaching tool for kids who have done dumb things.

8. Dec 1, 2004 #7

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

It could have been a terrorist attack. ;)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?