Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth

• Thread starter MaxS
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a well-known hoax website about male pregnancy and the possibility of passing off pregnancy symptoms onto someone else. It also references a researcher in genetic medicine who made a startling discovery about curing Alzheimer's Disease using embryonic stem cells. The conversation ends with a joke about the website being located in the Twilight Zone.
Biology news on Phys.org
darn it! i was hoping i could pass off my pregnancy onto my husband... :devil:

Kerrie said:
darn it! i was hoping i could pass off my pregnancy onto my husband... :devil:

You don't need to pass off the whole pregnancy. If you could just pass off the morning sickness and 9th month swelling of extremeties, that would be good enough. :biggrin: :rofl:

The guy's a talented web designer that I could say

The_Professional said:
The guy's a talented web designer that I could say

I agree. Did you check the rest of the "university's" site?
Margaret A. Keyes, M.D., Ph.D., is a researcher in genetic medicine and Professor of Cell Biology and Genetics at RYT Hospital. She is exploring the use of embryonic stem cells as a means to cure neurological conditions such as Alzheimer's Disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. By implanting human brain cells (grown from a human embryo's stem cells) into a mouse engineered to have Alzheimer's, Dr. Keyes inadvertently made a remarkable and startling discovery: she not only cured the mouse's Alzheimer's Disease, but the animal soon developed the relative intelligence of a human being.

The site doesn't include an address, but I suspect it's inside the Twilight Zone.

1. Is "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth" a real scientific study?

Yes, "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth" is a legitimate scientific study conducted by a team of researchers from various fields, such as psychology, sociology, and anthropology.

2. What is the purpose of "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth"?

The purpose of "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth" is to investigate the phenomenon of hoaxes and their impact on society. The study aims to understand why people create and spread hoaxes, and how they are perceived by the general public.

3. How was the data collected for "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth"?

The data for the study was collected through a combination of surveys, interviews, and experiments. Participants were recruited through various methods, such as online advertisements and word-of-mouth, and their responses were analyzed by the research team.

4. What are the main findings of "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth"?

One of the main findings of "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth" is that hoaxes often have a negative impact on individuals and society, causing confusion, fear, and mistrust. The study also found that people are more likely to believe a hoax if it aligns with their preexisting beliefs or biases.

5. How can "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth" be used to combat hoaxes?

The findings of "Is-it-a-Hoax-Exploring-the-Truth" can be used to educate the public about the dangers of hoaxes and how to identify them. The study also suggests that promoting critical thinking skills and media literacy can help individuals to discern between real information and hoaxes.