Males what females you like

• Thread starter MSI
  • Start date
In summary: To put it bluntly, I'm not so sure that I would want to be classified as a "bla" woman. I suppose it would be interesting to know more about what that means, but in the end, I don't think I would really appreciate it.
MSI
males ... what females you like

well what females you like :
the smart ones or beautiful or sexy or Bla or...etc.

for me i like bla females because i make them angry quickly ... i like that

Physics news on Phys.org
Not sure what bla females are? As far as liking someone for a long term, I have a bit of a complex. As long as girl doesn't make often "stupid" comments, meaning she's talking such falsities as religion and astrology, she doesn't have to be smart. Often I have spoken that I don't need a women who is intelligent, as I am. But if she is mentioning things that get on my nerves, well that's bad.

My ideal women would perhaps NOT be overly intelligent. Or better yet intelligent but not intellectual, meaning she doesn't pursue the full usage of her intelligence, and yet it's there if needed.

Oh, blonde with nice round breasts and a tight cute ass and glorious blue eyes are additionally pleasing qualities.

well what i ment by bla is a woman always shoping alwyas want to go out alwyas wnat to go parties ... want to do every thing in this life and doesn't care of anything else like science

well here you can find a lot of these women

<cringe>

I think I actually like all types of women. Seriously, I have lusted after every type of woman you can think of... short, tall, fat, skinny, young, old, black, white. I guess when you get right down to it, there is something sexually appealing about every type of woman.

eNtRopY

So, would you recognize in a woman you lust for the use of her intelligence to manipulate you ?
or
Would you, perhaps, recognize it but allow it anyway because you do lust for her?

Originally posted by MSI
well what i ment by bla is a woman always shoping alwyas want to go out alwyas wnat to go parties ... want to do every thing in this life and doesn't care of anything else like science

well here you can find a lot of these women
Geez, how I would hate to be categorised as a "bla" woman.

I think this is sort of...brutish?

1. What are some factors that influence males' preference for females?

There are a variety of factors that can influence a male's preference for females, including physical appearance, personality traits, cultural norms, and societal expectations.

2. Is there a universal type of female that all males are attracted to?

No, there is no universal type of female that all males are attracted to. Attraction is subjective and can vary greatly from person to person.

3. Are males more attracted to physical appearance or personality?

It depends on the individual male. Some may prioritize physical appearance, while others may value personality traits more.

4. Are there any biological reasons for males' preferences for females?

Yes, there are biological factors that can influence a male's preference for females, such as hormonal levels, evolutionary instincts, and genetic predispositions.

5. Can a male's preference for females change over time?

Yes, a male's preference for females can change over time. It can be influenced by a variety of factors, including personal experiences, cultural influences, and personal growth and development.