Man finds love after 6 months of net dating

1. jcsd
  2. arildno

arildno 11,265
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

It's a cool way to get a few bucks out of a newspaper by selling their "story" to it. I'll grant the couple that much.
  3. matthyaouw

matthyaouw 1,149
    Gold Member

On the wind that night, some said they heard the ghostly voice of Freud whisper "I told you so..."
  4. I hate it when I accidently have cybersex with my mom. Dad is so much better
  5. dduardo

dduardo 1,895
    Staff Emeritus

6. Was his name edipus rex?
  7. Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

This is one of the scenarios I could consider ending my life.
    thats so funny, but if i were him i dont know what i would have done....
    probably start by moving to a distant country where no one knows about the story.
    its the kind of humor that makes you laugh when people fall, pretty low, but still very funny.
  9. He liked it too:surprised:rofl: :rofl: I wonder what if his dad is going to get a divorce she was cheating on him with his own son:rofl: :rofl:
  10. Lisa!

Lisa! 882
    Gold Member

:yuck: Poor woman! She might have though Santa's brought her a young man!
  11. Moonbear

Moonbear 11,955
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The dangers of internet dating!

I feel worst for her find out his wife was cheating on him online in this way. :yuck: She deserved it for sending a fake photo :tongue:. Had she sent a real photo, her son would have vomited a few times, then quietly disappeared.

They say guys always want women just like their moms. :rolleyes: :rofl:
  12. yeah, i think the women got what was coming to her, god has such a great sense of humor
    (and i also liked "They say guys always want women just like their moms" :rofl: )
    i find lots historical events to be hilarious too.
    our world is so funny there has to be someone guiding us for his own pleasure
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  13. Intellgent internet Dating Humor is going start being taught in schools:rofl:
  14. I just wish I wasn't the butt of the joke.
  15.'s really
  16. I hope your not that guy:approve: :rofl: :rofl:
  17. Pengwuino

Pengwuino 6,942
    Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If they brought that angle up in church, I don't think I'd have a choice whether to follow or not.
  18. Pengwuino

Pengwuino 6,942
    Gold Member

Yah that rape one was pretty scary to think of...

boy that guy must have pissed his pants when she said she wasn't the right person...
  19. JamesU

JamesU 713
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?