Man Glued to Toilet: $3M Lawsuit Filed

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, the author thinks that frivolous lawsuits are a cost that is put on the rest of society, and they think that the person filing the lawsuit should apologize and get a home depot gift card.
tribdog said:
okay:
the seat is down.
the tube goes where the seat makes contact
the hole MAY close, but the 120-250 lb ass will force the glue through the hole
if at any time any glue, skin and seat are in the same place you are glued.

Maybe I should move out of Arizona...

Physics news on Phys.org
BobG said:
In fact, Dougherty was pretty composed by time paramedics arrived. He calmly asked the paramedic, "Have you ever seen anything like this before?" to which the paramedic replied, "Yes, but it's the first time I've ever seen one framed."
framed? huh?

Okay. I'm done testing.
after 12 minutes still sticking
after 15 minutes still stuck, maybe not as much, hard to tell
after 16 minutes still stuck definitely weaker
after 17 minutes not stuck, unless you consider post it notes sticky
19 minutes not stuck at all

I herd that he might be making it up.

tribdog said:
Okay. I'm done testing.
after 12 minutes still sticking
after 15 minutes still stuck, maybe not as much, hard to tell
after 16 minutes still stuck definitely weaker
after 17 minutes not stuck, unless you consider post it notes sticky
19 minutes not stuck at all
So is that 5 fingers you now have stuck to something? Leave one free to type the story after you dial 911.

Moonbear said:
So is that 5 fingers you now have stuck to something? Leave one free to type the story after you dial 911.
fingers!
damn, wish I'd thought of that

Tomorrow I am going to test this out on my toilet and see how long it actually takes. I just need to make sure I have a phone with me.

hey if you need some corroborating evidence let me know, maybe I'll try the experiment as well.
geez read the posts

tribdog said:
hey if you need some corroborating evidence let me know, maybe I'll try the experiment as well.
geez read the posts
Woops, I read fingers, and thought you were not actually trying it, lol :redface:

tribdog said:
you don't understand how fast this stuff sets. we are talking less than .5 seconds. if you have it on your thumb you can't touch your thumb and finger together faster than it sets. it's instant

I'll vouch for that. I spent an hour or two with half a model tank kit and a small file stuck to my hand. I honestly can't remember how I got myself into or out of that predicament. I'mm pretty sure I've glued my hand to a table too.

If he wins I whouldn't be surprised to see the Toiltes at home dept have warning labes that say:
Warning:Home Depot is not respossible for being stuck to this toilseat or any other injuries.Please urinate at your own risk:rofl:

Last edited:
that's funny

Back