Manifesting inductor behaviour

• Thread starter sina_stuck
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Inductor
In summary, The Inductors L1 and L2 change the shape of the hbridge output square waves, the amplitude of the hbridge output square waves, and the phase of the hbridge output square waves.
sina_stuck
Hi,
The following circuit is the the very basic form of an Hbridge inverter driving a parallel LC tank at its resonance frequency 200khz. The Inductors L1 and L2 are put in series between the square wave output of the Hbridge and the parallel resonance LC tank now I have the following three questions about L1 and L2:
1.How they change the shape of hbridge output square waves(what driving signal shape LC tank sees)?
2.How they change amplitute of hbridge output square waves(what amplitude the LC tank sees)?
3.How they change phase of the hbridge output square waves(what phase difference they introduce between hbridge output square waves and the LC tank input driving waves)?
I want to first understand the concepts and then learn the related equetions.
Any body able and willing to answer the questions and I will discuss it in more detail.
thank you in advance

Attachments

• soal.jpg
    soal.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 416
Engineering news on Phys.org
sina_stuck said:
Hi,
The following circuit is the the very basic form of an Hbridge inverter driving a parallel LC tank at its resonance frequency 200khz. The Inductors L1 and L2 are put in series between the square wave output of the Hbridge and the parallel resonance LC tank now I have the following three questions about L1 and L2:
1.How they change the shape of hbridge output square waves(what driving signal shape LC tank sees)?
2.How they change amplitute of hbridge output square waves(what amplitude the LC tank sees)?
3.How they change phase of the hbridge output square waves(what phase difference they introduce between hbridge output square waves and the LC tank input driving waves)?
I want to first understand the concepts and then learn the related equetions.
Any body able and willing to answer the questions and I will discuss it in more detail.
thank you in advance

This appears to be related to your thread last month on induction heating:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=480386

What do you think the answers are to your questions listed above?

Yes, Its related. What do you mean what I think about the answers...I've tried a lot of simulations but without knowing how it works it doesn't seems to be usefull.

1. What is a manifesting inductor?

A manifesting inductor is a type of electrical component that stores energy in the form of a magnetic field. It is made up of a coil of wire that generates this magnetic field when an electrical current flows through it.

2. How does a manifesting inductor behave?

A manifesting inductor behaves according to the principles of electromagnetic induction. When an electrical current is applied, it creates a magnetic field which stores energy. This energy is then released when the current is stopped, causing the magnetic field to collapse and inducing a voltage in the coil.

3. What is the purpose of a manifesting inductor?

The main purpose of a manifesting inductor is to store energy in the form of a magnetic field. This energy can then be released in a controlled manner, making it useful in a variety of electronic circuits such as filters, oscillators, and power supplies.

4. How is the behavior of a manifesting inductor affected by the materials used?

The behavior of a manifesting inductor can be affected by the type of material used for the core of the inductor. Different materials have different magnetic properties, which can affect the strength and efficiency of the magnetic field generated by the inductor.

5. Can the behavior of a manifesting inductor be controlled?

Yes, the behavior of a manifesting inductor can be controlled by adjusting the number of turns in the coil, the type of core material used, and the amount of current flowing through it. This allows for the manipulation of the magnetic field and the energy stored in it.