Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Manipulating your brain

1. Jan 9, 2005 #1
    Is there any scientific articles in net about clinical tests, where brain functions was altered. I only know some elektromagnetic stuff, that could produce some emotions to some people. I just see document where Richard Dawkings tried experience some spiritual emotions, but fail.

There is some and lot amazing stuff about mind control programs and other weirdo.

Is there any word true about that article? :bid:

Someone knows anything about Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher, is she another newage doctor?

In San Leandro, Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher, director of Technic Research Laboratory, has been doing ELF/brain research with human subjects for some time. One of the frequencies produces nausea for more than an hour. Another frequency, she calls it the marijuana frequency, gets people laughing. "Give me the money and three months," she says, "and I'll be able to affect the behavior of eighty percent of the people in this town without their knowing it."
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted