How to Change Code Indent Size in Maple

In summary, to change the code indent size in Maple, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Options". In the "Editor" tab, you can adjust the indent size under the "Indentation and Tab Settings" section. You can also change the code indent size for specific sections of your code by using the "Indent Region" and "Unindent Region" options under the "Edit" menu. The default code indent size in Maple is 4 spaces, but it can be changed by following the steps mentioned above. You can also change the code indent size for a specific file by going to the "File" menu and selecting "Properties". However, changing the code indent size will affect the formatting of your existing code, so
Dragonfall
If I want to indent my code, I use spacebar, but it doesn't do it enough. How can I change the indent size?

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think you can, I just use 2 spaces for 1 indent.

1. How do I change the code indent size in Maple?

To change the code indent size in Maple, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Options". In the "Editor" tab, you will find the option to adjust the indent size under the "Indentation and Tab Settings" section.

2. Can I change the code indent size for specific sections of my Maple code?

Yes, you can change the code indent size for specific sections of your Maple code by using the "Indent Region" and "Unindent Region" options under the "Edit" menu. This will allow you to adjust the indent size for a selected block of code.

3. What is the default code indent size in Maple?

The default code indent size in Maple is 4 spaces. However, you can change this to your preferred size by following the steps mentioned in the first question.

4. Can I change the code indent size in Maple for a specific file?

Yes, you can change the code indent size in Maple for a specific file by going to the "File" menu and selecting "Properties". In the "Maple Properties" window, you will find an option to change the indent size under the "Editor" tab.

5. Will changing the code indent size affect my existing code in Maple?

Yes, changing the code indent size in Maple will affect the formatting of your existing code. It is recommended to make the change before writing any code, or you will have to manually adjust the indent size for your existing code.