March Madness

• Thread starter DR13
  • Start date
How is everyone's bracket looking. Right now I'm in the 85th percentile for espn and I'm happy with that.

Final Four:
Syracuse over Duke
Kansas over Wisconsin

Championship:
Syracuse over Kansas

I don't actually think Syracuse will win but to win pools with tons of people it is smart to pick an underdog. That way if they do win you have a high chance of winning. If you pick Duke or OSU then even if they do win it won't help much because so many people pick these teams.

Answers and Replies

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Winner. KU :)

jtbell
Mentor
Aside to PF'ers outside the USA who have stumbled on this thread: it's about the national college/university basketball championships which are currently underway. This weekend the initial 68 teams are being reduced to the "Sweet Sixteen." Next weekend they will be reduced to the "Final Four." The following weekend are the semifinals and the final (championship) match.

Aside to PF'ers outside the USA who have stumbled on this thread: it's about the national college/university basketball championships which are currently underway. This weekend the initial 68 teams are being reduced to the "Sweet Sixteen." Next weekend they will be reduced to the "Final Four." The following weekend are the semifinals and the final (championship) match.
It is also a tournament known for it's great finishes and amazing upsets. Also, people fill out brackets (how they think the tourney will go) and there is a lot of betting involved.