If I want to optimize the energy release from cavitation would it be better to have a shallow water column (producing larger amounts of cavitation) or a deep water column (larger force collapsing the cavitation bubble)?
Would both cases yield the same energy release?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving