Mario & Mushroom Game: Do You Like it?

• Thread starter Deniel
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about Super Mario, Zelda, and Ninja Gaiden. Everyone seems to like Super Mario, but Zelda is said to be better than Super Mario. Some people also like Ninja Gaiden.
Deniel
Do you guys like this game ?

Physics news on Phys.org
What are you talking about? Super Mario?

The very name of the game makes it sound like Mario is getting hallucinations from the mushrooms. Never heard of it though, but isn't Mario portraying a negative Italian-American stereotype? He could be a pizza man... or leaning tower maker.

Yes, thatzit,SM

Last edited:
everyone likes supermario! its a classic.

zelda pwnes mario

Yeah Super Mario is the greatest old school game of them all!

I've never been able to beat the first Super Mario for NES. I beat the 2nd and 3rd ones dozens of times but never the first. What the hell?

Everyone likes it ?
I thought i was the only one.
Do you guys like any Ninja games ?

I actually don't like game much, I like some other things, they won't be suitable for some of you.

im playing warcraft and halo a lot now, i don't play smb anymore. You should try halo, its kewl, the kewlest. try warhammer if you like painting models and stuff. :biggrin:

Super Mario is like super, duper cool! It kept me glued to a screen for half my childhood. Did you know that if you jumped over the flags and castle, you could get to a secret level and stuff - seen it done once, never was able to do it myslef though!

Shahil said:
Did you know that if you jumped over the flags and castle, you could get to a secret level and stuff - seen it done once, never was able to do it myslef though!

I'm not sure that's true. I've tried jumping over the flag many times, and even if you are higher than the flag, the game just sort of stops you in midair and then plops you down on the top of the flag pole.

Don't know you two guys are talking about, but i don't care either..

I am just a little confused since I didn't say I was playing it. It is as old as a hill. I used to play it and then I stopped so I guess I am just missing it and I also miss my purple proffesor who used to have a many-a-mushroom avatar, I have not seen of any of her signs for long...
Where is she now ? Anyone knows ?

Dreamer said:
im playing warcraft and halo a lot now, i don't play smb anymore. You should try halo, its kewl, the kewlest. try warhammer if you like painting models and stuff. :biggrin:
What is warhammer ?
If I recalled correctly, I have painted at least 8 paitings and now they are all in my room and in my memory.

But you nice guys (I suppose...:tongue2:) if I was in danger, you nice guys oughta help me, Okay ?

Bunny: Is that the deal, duck :tongue2:?
WhiteRabbit: I am NOT a duck, if you think you are already different!

warhammer is where you get models and have wars with them, you can get the orcs or the Space Marines, dark Eldar, these are the most popular. On ebay you can get them already painted but its more then if you paint them. Then you use dice and meassure distance, eveyone has hit points. You play on a surface you make like for model trains, but you have to buy the codex and read about the rules for each. Its expensive but worth it! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Deniel said:
Do you guys like any Ninja games ?

Ninja Gaiden on XBOX is pure joy.

What is that game about ?

1. What is the objective of the game?

The objective of Mario & Mushroom Game is to guide Mario, the main character, through various levels and obstacles to save Princess Peach from Bowser, the main antagonist.

2. How is this game different from other Mario games?

Mario & Mushroom Game is different from other Mario games in terms of gameplay and storyline. It incorporates a mushroom theme and introduces new levels and challenges not seen in previous versions.

3. Are there any educational benefits to playing this game?

While the main purpose of the game is entertainment, Mario & Mushroom Game can also improve hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills, and strategic thinking.

4. Is this game appropriate for all ages?

Yes, Mario & Mushroom Game is appropriate for all ages. It is a family-friendly game with no explicit content.

5. Can you play this game on different devices?

Currently, Mario & Mushroom Game is only available on gaming consoles and computers. However, there are plans to expand to mobile devices in the future.