Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mark Walker - continually learning more about Physics

1. May 19, 2016 #1

jmarkwalker

Gold Member

Hi folks,

My name is Mark and I build biogas combined heat and power systems for a living.
    I've designed and built over 70 systems all running on a variety of alternative fuels.
    I's like to say that there's not much I don't know about the theory of internal combustion engines and heat recovery systems, but I am continually learning new things and that's what keeps me interested in those topics.

I am passionate about renewable energy, self-sufficiency and (to a lesser extent) environmental protection.
    I am continually coming-up with new ideas on how to solve problems within the above topics. Sometimes these ideas are inventions and I have set up a company to try take those inventions to market. The company also pushes alternative technologies that I feel have benefit for those topics.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Regards,

Mark

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

4. May 19, 2016 #3

jmarkwalker

Gold Member

Thank you.
    I'm only just beginning to browse through what's on here. I'm very impressed so far.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted