what do we mean by mass dimensions ..? and if we r talking abt the general dimensions here then y s the term mass included here?
what is the mass dimension of the fields?(field here means the set of numbers at each point in space time )
If you work in units where c = 1 and h-bar = 1, all physical quantities can be described as having a dimension (unit) which is some power of the mass.
Mass, energy, and momentum have a dimension of mass (i.e. mass dimension = 1).
Length and time have a dimension of 1/mass (i.e. mass dimension = -1).
Angular momentum is dimensionless (i.e., mass dimension = 0).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving