What is the recent tribute song released for the Orlando nightclub shooting?

• News
  • Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mass
In summary, 50 people were killed in a nightclub in Orlando, Florida, and it is being seen as an act of terrorism. It is being reported that the shooter called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS before the attack. It is being speculated that the shooter's motives may have been influenced by both Islamic extremism and anti-gay sentiment.
Evo said:
Because this guy targeted the LGBT community, it wasn't random as the others you mentioned were.
The others were most decidedly NOT random! They targeted Americans (and civilians for most)!

Likes mheslep
Physics news on Phys.org
lisab said:
I was moved by this speech by the Lieutenant Governor of Utah - male, straight, conservative, Republican. Seriously, it's worth watching:
It's a brilliant speech. I almost forgot that politicians are capable of being sincere.

Likes lisab
It looks as though the filibuster has come to an end.

Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut tweeted a few minutes ago; "I am proud to announce that after 14+ hours on the floor, we will have a vote on closing the terror gap & universal background checks"
Murphy And Democrats Lead Senate Filibuster In Bid To Force Gun Control Debate
As the day wore on, a stream of Democrats came to the floor to speak, relieving Murphy for brief stretches as the filibuster stretched into the evening, with 40 joining the effort by late Wednesday.

whatever his motive,
might turn out he rationalized it with same old 'radical islam' excuseSenator Ron Johnson to Facebook:
Dear Mr. Zuckerberg:

The Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs is examining the June 12, 2016 terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida. It is my understanding that Omar Mateen used Facebook before and during the attack to search for and post terrorism-related content. I appreciate Facebook’s support of the law-enforcement investigation into this attack and previous attacks. While Facebook is not a target of the Committee’s inquiry, I respectfully request your assistance with the Committee’s inquiry.

According to information obtained by my staff, five Facebook accounts were apparently associated with Omar Mateen. On June 12, 2016, Mateen apparently searched for “Pulse Orlando” and “Shooting.” Mateen also apparently posted “America and Russia stop bombing the Islamic state..I pledge my alliance to abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me.” He then posted “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west” and “You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.” In a final post, Mateen apparently wrote, “In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic state in the usa.” ...
Ron Johnson
Chairman

www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/15/letter-from-sen-ron-johnson-to-facebook-regarding-orlando-shooters-posts.html
and
http://www.kgw.com/news/nation-now/senate-homeland-security-chair-seeks-orlando-gunmans-facebook-info/245577266

OmCheeto said:
It looks as though the filibuster has come to an end.

Mateen shouldn't have slipped by.

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director said on Monday that the gunman in the mass killing in Orlando was on a terrorist watchlist from 2013 to 2014, but that months of intense investigation into his foreign travels, his inflammatory language with co-workers and his possible motivations did not produce enough evidence to arrest him.
(Should they have landed him on the NICS's "dont sell this guy a gun" list ? jh)
The director, James B. Comey Jr., defended his agency’s handling of its past inquiries into the gunman, Omar Mateen, telling reporters that there had been no indication that F.B.I. agents in Florida missed any chances to apprehend or prosecute Mr. Mateen before the deadly rampage in which he proclaimed his allegiance to the Islamic State.

The attack highlighted the difficulty the American government faces in addressing the threat from the terrorist group. Unlike Al Qaeda, which favored highly organized and planned operations, the Islamic State has encouraged anyone to take up arms in its name. Often, that means the F.B.I. is looking to identify people who have committed no crime.

Once the F.B.I. closes an investigation, agents are required to remove the targets from terrorism watchlists. That rule is intended to prevent the United States from keeping secretive, open-ended watchlists based on suspicions that are ultimately unfounded.

There's some achievable compromise between positions of NRA and HCI.
But - Can you infringe the 2nd without also infringing the 1st.?

Likes 1oldman2
jim hardy said:
Tried opening your png but keep getting an error.

1oldman2 said:
Tried opening your png but keep getting an error.
that png was an error

sorry

old jim

Likes 1oldman2
I couldn't help but think that Disneyworld was doomed this week. The gunman apparently considered Disney as a target but opted for The Pulse. So after barely avoiding a shooting tragedy at Disneyworld, another one unfolds as an alligator nabs a small child from a Disney Hotel beach.

I would bet ZapperZ has stood right where that child was grabbed.

Likes lisab
jim hardy said:
Mateen shouldn't have slipped by.

Mateen doesn't strike me as that much different than countless other people within other "intolerance" groups. (White supremacists, etc)
And you're right, the 2nd and 1st make this sticky. And the fact that millions of people own assault weapons makes this sticky.

If you'll notice, yesterday was the first time I posted anything about this incident.
It's because after nothing was done after Sandy Hook, I knew this would happen again.
So I wasn't all that shocked.

Yesterday was also the first time I posted something about it on Facebook.
It was simply a share of a video, posted on youtube on the 13th, by someone named Samantha Bee, on some program called "Full Frontal".
It's titled: "Again? Again"
It's quite full of profanity, so I'll not share the link.
But I agree with everything she said. It's a complicated situation, and everyone has an opinion on what causes all of this.
My opinion was that we should start with something simple.
And that's what yesterday/today's filibuster accomplished, IMHO.

Likes 1oldman2 and EnumaElish
OmCheeto said:
... millions of people own assault weapons makes this sticky.
Assault weapon = ugly gun

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/guncontrol/a/Assault-Weapons.htm
While the term “assault weapons” has long been used globally to describe a broad variety of military and non-military weapons, those weapons were not defined by specific characteristics in America’s legal system until Congress approved the AWB

The Basis for an Assault Weapon Classification
Most nations do not use the term “assault weapon” to classify civilian weaponry. In the United States, the term was rarely used before gun control political efforts emerged in the 1980s. In 1989, California became the first U.S. state to identify and outlaw assault weapons.

Also in 1989, the U.S. prohibited several types of semi-automatic rifles from being imported. Those rifles were among the weapons that would eventually be banned by the AWB in 1994. Many of them were a version of the Russian military’s AK-47.

Several thousand of those semi-automatic rifles, which were manufactured in China, had been purchased by American gun owners.

The term “assault weapon” was a spin-off of the U.S. military’s definition of assault rifles. The U.S. Department of Defense has long defined assault rifles as fully automatic rifles used for military purposes.

Fully-automatic weapons have been prohibited in the U.S. since the National Firearms Act of 1934. Fully-automatic firearms can spray fire with a single pull of the trigger, while semi-automatic guns fire one shot with each pull of the trigger.
In general, the AWB defined any firearm with a detachable magazine and at least two of certain other characteristics as an assault weapon.

For rifles, those characteristics included:

• Telescoping stock
  • Pistol grip
  • Bayonet mount
  • Grenade launcher
  • Flash suppressor
For shotguns:

• Telescoping stock
  • Pistol grip
  • A capacity to hold more than five rounds
For handguns:

• Threaded barrels made to attach a barrel extender, handgrip or flash suppressor
  • A barrel shroud that can be used as a handhold
  • Weight of at least 50 oz. when unloaded

"Assault" rifle, .223 caliber semiautomatic
AssaultRifle.jpg
not-assault rifle, .223 caliber semiautomatic
assaultriflenot.jpg

Just clarifying the terms

The rifle in the top picture has a couple of advantages.
1. The barrel is directly inline with the stock not above it. That means the recoil does not make a "force couple" , ie torque , so the gun doesn't rotate up when fired.,
2. A buffer spring in the stock that reduces recoil to barely perceptible.
Small wonder sportsmen love it.

I suppose ugly guns appeal to smoldering psyches that want to project a fearsome image.
I prefer handsome ones myself.

old jim

Some have noted a difference between the headlines from US media on the 12th-13th and other world media. The difference in the connection to ISIS is significant.

Daily Mirror
ISIS Maniac Kills 50 in Gay Club

The Times UK
"He swore allegiance to Isis then shot 50 dead"

Daily Mail
ISIS 'posted kill list online to inspire lone wolf attacks against thousands of Americans including 600 in Florida'

Euronews
l’Isis rivendica, "Mateen era dei nostri" [ISIS claims , Mateen was ours]

Le Monde
Tuerie d’Orlando : l’obsession homophobe de l’Etat islamique [Slaughter in Orlando: homophobic obsession of the Islamic State]

In the U.S., the first headlines focus on the mass shooting and hate, but ISIS, if it appears at all, is in the small print. USA Today, HuffPo, Chicago Tribune, are similar and the NY Daily News outrageous. The exception seems to be the NYT and the NY Post.

USA Today:
MASSACRE Orlando Mass Shooting Deadliest in U.S. History.

NY Daily News
50 Dead in Orlando Club Massacre. Thanks NRA.

NY Post
Islamic Terrorist Kills 50

Likes jim hardy and Pepper Mint
Well now...
We wouldn't want to start a war , would we ?

jim hardy said:
Well now...
We wouldn't want to start a war , would we ?

It really is about time we attack Indiana.

Or do you wish to glorify ISIS by giving them credit where none is due? As far as we know, they didn't plan this or carry it out. It was a nut who used Islam to feed his inner demons. Good on the US press for not sensationalizing this and aiding the enemy.

Likes Averagesupernova, jtbell and lisab
Dotini said:
Either way, it is hard to see any effective measures currently being taken to stop mass shootings. On the contrary, they seem to be increasing. Must we suppose they are essentially part of the price to be paid for technologies such as the semi-auto rifle and the internet? Eliminating the internet would be easier than eliminating firearms, and perhaps it would be more effective?

What is interesting is that mass shootings is NOT THE MAIN PROBLEM. They constitute 1-2% of all firearm-related murders. If tomorrow they will be somehow completely eliminated, murder rate will practically not change.

And yet, US media and political discourse is constantly returning to "mass shootings problem".

Whereas there *is* a huge, huge problem which causes HALF of gun deaths. Look into this FBI data table on FBI website:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Victim by Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Offender, 2013
Single victim/single offender

Black victims: 2491, of them 2245 killed by black offender
Total victims: 5723

African Americans: 12.6% of the population

If murders would be statistically uncorrelated with race,
only about 5723*12.6% = 721 "black-on-black" murders would be expected.

Why US media and political discourse is silent about black youth education and lifestyle evidently making them prone to killing each other? It's MUCH more significant than mass shootings!

Aw, I see. Political correctness. Can't say anything bad about blacks, or else you are a racist.

Ivan Seeking said:
Or do you wish to glorify ISIS by giving them credit where none is due?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-shooting-isis-ramadan-attacks/index.html
(CNN)The deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11 followed a clarion call by ISIS to its supporters in the United States to launch attacks during Ramadan, the Islamic Holy Month, which started last week.

In an audio recording released on May 21, ISIS spokesman Abu Mohammed al Adnani called for "a month of hurt" in the United States as well as Europe.
His message to ISIS sympathizers like Orlando shooter Omar Mateen: Stay home and kill anybody, anyhow, anywhere.

http://www.nytimes.com/live/orlando-nightclub-shooting-live-updates/isis-radio-station/
http://www.nytimes.com/live/orlando-nightclub-shooting-live-updates/isis-radio-station
One day after the worst mass shooting in United States history, the Islamic State’s official radio station issued a statement formally claiming responsibility for the attack. The announcement, on the Al Bayan station of the Islamic State, comes on the heels of a similar, brief statement on Sunday, made through the terrorist group’s news agency.

In the radio announcement on Monday, the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, describes the gunman, Omar Mateen, as “one of the soldiers of the Caliphate,” a term used by the group both to refer to its fighters enlisted under its command on the battlegrounds of Syria and Iraq, as well as to adherents who act in the name of the Islamic State, even if they have with no direct ties to the group.

“With facilitation from Allah the Almighty, the brother Omar Mateen, one of the soldiers of the Caliphate in America, carried out a security raid in which he was able to enter into a gathering of Crusaders in a nightclub for followers of the people of Lot in Orlando, Florida,” the radio announcement said, using a term for gays, according to a translation provided by the SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks extremist propaganda. “Allah enabled him to subdue the impure Crusaders, killing and wounding more than a hundred of them before he was killed — may Allah accept him. It should be pointed out that this invasion is the largest in America in terms of the number killed.”

As i said 47 posts earlier somebody is actively mining smolderers.
You don't have to press an "Ignite" button , just fan the embers.

Likes 1oldman2
Dotini said:
...Either way, it is hard to see any effective measures currently being taken to stop mass shootings. ...

Yes there is. If the opportunity arises, ask a psychiatrist that has done time in the ER or the like about what their options are when a highly likely to be dangerous lunatic comes in. It makes Catch 22 sound simple and direct by comparison. The system has been broken badly for so long, and now there is about to be a major improvement.

Rep Murphy's mental health bill is by far the most substantive reform tried, and highly likely to be effective in the mental illness related cases like the Conn school shooting.

"House Energy and Commerce Committee, ... today passed bipartisan legislation to reform our nation’s mental health system by a vote of 53-0"
https://energycommerce.house.gov/news-center/press-releases/ec-passes-landmark-bipartisan-mental-health-reform-bill

That this real legislation is going forward in a Presidential election year speaks to Ryan's remarkable leadership; the monotone and ineffective blather about guns and so called GOP obstruction speaks to the leadership coming out the White House

Likes jim hardy and Dotini
Mental health reform and effective gun control can both happen simultaneously, you know. I see a lot of monotone and ineffective blather from the right too: Chicago, black on black crime, why focus on the LGBT aspect because they're all part of the larger class of bipeds?, mental health, pedantic discussions of the definition of "assault weapon", the lie that Muslims don't condemn these actions, and I probably missed some (has Sweden been left out this time?). Anything but the very real problem of easy access to weapons that kill 50 people in minutes.

I don't know of any "effective" gun control proposals coming out of the White House, something with data behind it. Dismissal of http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Blogs/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15-guns-race-different-worlds-reeves/Reeves-1215001.png?la=en the gun crime and mental health aspects doesn't seem like a good start.

Worst school massacre in US history: Kehoe, 1927, dynamite.

It is insidious that more has been not done yet to reduce murder in the US, but more insidious is that the proposals from the White House don't do anything effective about it, leaving the conclusion that people in the White House simply don't like the Americans they describe as those that "cling to guns".

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/who-fits-the-profile-of-a-mass-shooter--537143363703
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/two-reporters-debate-politics-of-gun-violence-537179715905

Last edited by a moderator:
mheslep said:
leaving the conclusion that people in the White House simply don't like the Americans they describe as those that "cling to guns".

With a pragmatic look at politics, this is expected. White House will tend to work against people who aren't their electoral base, and work in favor of those who are.

"People who cling to guns" are more often Republican / libertarian minded, not Democrat. Blacks, OTOH, vote predominantly for Democrats.

Tobias Funke said:
Anything but the very real problem of easy access to weapons that kill 50 people in minutes.

And just how is "easy access" relevant to the Orlando shooting ?
Mateen didn't have easy access, he was cleared by a psychologist to carry a gun and was issued a license.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/psychologist-who-tested-mateen-for-security-job-did-same-for-another-killer/ar-AAh6qvf
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The psychologist who administered the test that established Orlando killer Omar Mateen as mentally fit to carry concealed weapons as a private security guard did the same for another South Florida killer who worked for the same company.

Carol Nudelman, who had an office on Red Road in South Miami, administered the tests that determined Mateen was “mentally and emotionally stable,” according to an application for a Class G firearms license released Wednesday by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. It’s unclear from the application whether the evaluation involved anything more than giving him a standard written test.
Mateen, who killed 49 people early Sunday at a gay club in Orlando, had also worked as a security guard for G4S. He held two licenses from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services: a Class D security officer license and a Class G firearms license.

The gun license allowed him to carry up to two firearms. The psychological evaluation by Nudelman was conducted on Sept. 6, 2007, according to his firearm license application.

jim hardy said:
Mateen didn't have easy access, he was cleared by a psychologist to carry a gun and was issued a license.

That seems fairly easy to me. I don't think just anybody should be allowed to have certain kinds of weapons no matter what, but then again I just hate the Constitution and freedom.

Edit: I can already see this going in circles, so I'm done posting. This onion article sums it up pretty well.

Last edited:
Tobias Funke said:
>>

That seems fairly easy to me. I don't think just anybody should be allowed to have certain kinds of weapons no matter what

False. You were just given an argument that not "just about anybody" got a weapon in this case. A check *was* performed.

A fair point whould be "why these checks are so easy to pass?" or "why his father's political views and affiliation weren't taken into consideration?". Your point is different and is factually untrue.

Likes jim hardy
jim hardy said:
As i said 47 posts earlier somebody is actively mining smolderers.
You don't have to press an "Ignite" button , just fan the embers.

Agencies like Fox News have done a fine job of that!

Again, this was not an ISIS attack. It was one nut who threatened to kill everyone going all the way back to his fifth-grade class. He again made or implied threats in college. He was a problem before ISIS ever existed.

Omar Mateen terrorized his Florida grade school by threatening to go on a shooting spree; multiple former classmates told TMZ.

The celebrity news site spoke with Mateen’s 5th-grade classmate Leslie Hall. She said Mateen told a group of kids at Mariposa Elementary he was going to bring a gun to school and kill everyone
http://wgno.com/2016/06/14/orlando-shooter-threatened-to-shoot-up-his-school-in-fifth-grade/

By elevating the acts of a madman born here, to an act of foreign terror, is simply aiding and abetting the enemy. ISIS can only claim credit for this coincidentally. It could just as well have been some other bogus cause, like the one that motivated Timothy McVeigh, or the people who shot up little children in a school and a church full of people.

Likes Averagesupernova and Pepper Mint
Ivan Seeking said:
Again, this was not an ISIS attack.
i don't think we know just yet what it was.
Facts will continue to trickle in..

It is reported that he called a TV station and announced it was "for isis"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/06/15/mateen-called-tv-station-during-attack.html

About 45 minutes after Omar Mateen began shooting up Pulse nightclub in Orlando early Sunday, a News 13 producer in the city received a phone call that he says was from the killer. Matthew Gentili said he answered one of the many phone calls coming into ask about the shooting, but this one was different. “I will never forget the words he said to me,” he said. “I answered the phone as I always do: ‘News 13, this is Matt.’ And on the other end, I heard, ‘Do you know about the shooting?’” Then, a man claiming to be Mateen responded: “I’m the shooter. It’s me. I am the shooter.” Then the man said, “I did it for ISIS. I did it for the Islamic State.” At one point, the caller began speaking Arabic. Gentili asked where he was, but the man said it was “none of my [expletive] business.” Gentili said in an interview, “It was silent for a while. I asked him: ‘Is there anything else you want to say?’ He said no and hung up the phone.” Gentili was interviewed at home by FBI agents after everything was over. A managing editor at the station tracked the number back to Omar Mateen, though agents wouldn’t confirm his identity.
Telephone records should yea or nay that oneHe made two religious pilgrimages to Saudi Arabia .
http://www.wsj.com/articles/orlando...i-arabia-with-groups-from-new-york-1466204836
so I'm not yet ready to rule out some sort of religious fervor.

Ivan Seeking said:
Agencies like Fox News have done a fine job of that!

TV is quite the medium, isn't it ?. They're all brainwashers.

jim hardy said:

The screening was a requirement for employment as a security guard. Had he failed, he could have gone out and bought those same weapons without any psychological screening at all.

Where do people think homophobia comes from? It's deeply ingrained in Islam, Christianity, and various other religions. If you want to get people motivated to murder homosexuals, just give them a holy book that commands it.

lisab said:
The screening was a requirement for employment as a security guard. Had he failed, he could have gone out and bought those same weapons without any psychological screening at all.

Well now that depends on whether that failing got placed into FBI's NICS doesn't it ? "Medical privacy" currently prevents that.

That he beat his first wife should have made him ineligible to buy a gun.
He attended a Ft Pierce mosque where the pastor said to reporters it was known he beat her, FBI should have found that

FBI dropped the ball on this guy.

I agree though we do need to make NICS work better . .

Likes mheslep
StatGuy2000 said:
There has been increased speculation that Omar Mater's motive may have been fueled by his own self-hatred due to possibly being a closeted homosexual himself.

See the following link from The Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...es-desperate-ignorant-orlando-blame-game.html

I don't know where it'll go.
Other sources claim radical islamic ties
http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/12/orlando-massacre-gunmans-radical-ties-isis-claims-shooter-their-own-was-follower-ex-con

Voice of America says this:
http://www.voanews.com/content/orla...e-potential-radicalize-from-afar/3374341.html
Sirwan Kajjo
June 13, 2016 4:37 PM

In pledging allegiance to the Islamic State (IS) group while in the midst of his deadly shooting spree in Orlando, Florida, Omar Mateen was displaying the radical terrorist organization's worldview..

And that, analysts said, is what sets IS apart from terrorist organizations of the past. IS philosophy, readily available on the internet, has become ingrained in thousands of jihadists worldwide. And even if there is no direct contact with IS — as was apparently the case with Mateen — the dangerous ideology can fuel waves of terrorism.

HossamCFD said:
Almost. It's Imam.
Iman is also an Arabic word, meaning faith/belief.It's a sick interpretation alright. But I'm not sure why you deem it incorrect. I'd say it's as correct/incorrect as Sufism, Quranism, Ahmadiyya or any other relatively peaceful sect of Islam.

Not trying to pick an argument about religion. My condolences to the victims, their families, the LGBT community, and the US public in general.
An Imam is the officiating priest in a mosque.

It's a tragedy of immense proportion. But, guns are something we have the right to own. It's all in the sale of firearms and the background check. It MUST get tougher and much more thorough. I received my CCW permit over 2 yrs ago. I have not fired my weapon since. A person can own a gun and not kill other people with it.
He sent up warning flares and the FBI did a profile check into his activities. I still believe they sparsely investigated the magnitude of his banter. God Speed to those killed or injured.

Bob Wolf said:
He sent up warning flares and the FBI did a profile check into his activities. I still believe they sparsely investigated the magnitude of his banter.

that is troubling.
Lunatic Fringe sites that i wouldn't dare link to here report his Dad is a retired CIA operative from days of "Charlie Wilson's War" .. Waiting for a credible confirmation or refutation of that one.
Absent something startling, i'd chalk off FBI 's miss to his probable smooth talking the agents
https://www.fbi.gov/news/news_blog/director-provides-update-on-orlando-shootings-investigation
Comey said the Bureau is reviewing those cases to see if anything was missed. “We’re also going to look hard at our own work to see whether there is something we should have done differently. So far, the honest answer is: I don’t think so. I don’t see anything in reviewing our own work that our agents should have done differently.”

Let's not make this a "guns" thread, please. Gun threads always spiral downhill and get locked. It's ok to discuss the killer's use of guns, but not about your right to own guns or the politics of guns. Thank you.

Likes russ_watters and jim hardy
Bob Wolf said:
An Imam is the officiating priest in a mosque.
Yes. That's what I said.

Likes Evo
jim hardy said:
I don't know where it'll go.
Other sources claim radical islamic ties
http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/12/orlando-massacre-gunmans-radical-ties-isis-claims-shooter-their-own-was-follower-ex-conVoice of America says this:
http://www.voanews.com/content/orla...e-potential-radicalize-from-afar/3374341.html

I'm skeptical about the report from Fox News, since propagandists from within ISIS have been known to claim any attack committed by anyone even loosely associated with Islam as being one of their own to gain the type of publicity they crave, whether they actually committed it or not. Ditto for the Voice of America report.

According to the following article from the Guardian, CIA director John Brennan has stated that the agency has not been uncover any link between Omar Mateen and ISIS.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ooter-omar-mateen-isis-pulse-nightclub-attack

Of course, it's still early in the investigation and more information may come to light, but from all of the reports I've read thus far, the evidence thus far points more to a case of a homophobic attack from a deeply disturbed, self-hating individual (with no connection to any organization but acting entirely on his own) than an orchestrated attack directed by ISIS or similar jihadist group.

Likes Evo