1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Masters degree @24

1. Mar 29, 2012 #1
    Is it normal to start masters degree at age of 24 or should i've joined early. . . .i finished my bachelors degree 3years back. . . .and i don't have work experience in my core field which is electronics engineering.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 29, 2012 #2
    degree in engineering is enough for getting into jobs with high pay.less people will consider in taking Mc i think.It really depends on working experience and proficiency

4. Mar 29, 2012 #3

Ryan_m_b

Staff: Mentor

There is nothing weird or wrong with doing a masters at 24. I completed my masters last year and only about a fith of the class were fresh out of their bachelors. Most had been working for a few years, most people were closer to 30 than they were to 20.

I was in a different field from you but I don't think I'm unique in my experience.

5. Mar 30, 2012 #4
    thanks alot for sharing your views. . . .I will be joining one of the IIT for my masters degree this year

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook