1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Masters in Nanotechnology (in Europe)

1. Oct 28, 2004 #1
    hi guys,

I just finished my undergrades in electrical engineering and I am planning to continue to the masters level. Though it wasn't a field of study, i got hooked to physics and i am planning to do my masters in nanotechnology where theoratical physics (specifically quantom mechanics) merges with practical EE.

I would appreciate it if one of you could suggest a list of good schools in Europe that would offer this type of program in English or French ( although my french isn't that great), but I would prefer it to be in the language of science (i.e. English).

By the way, when i talk of europe I only mean continental europe (i.e. Britian is excluded).
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 29, 2004 #2
  4. Nov 19, 2004 #3
    Why would you want to miss out on Oxbridge? Especially Cambridge which I think has a nanotechnology department...
  5. Nov 19, 2004 #4
    Copenhagen university just got a big grant from the govenrment for their nanotechnology science scenter http://www.nano.ku.dk/education/start.htm must admit i don't know much about them except they are around the same buildings as me lol, but it may be of interest to you to check it out. Not sure if they teach in english or not o_O
  6. Nov 21, 2004 #5
    well u could go to my school Technical University of Delft in the Netherlands... they have a masters in Nanoscience
  7. Nov 21, 2004 #6
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?