1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Master's outside US

  1. Jun 4, 2013 #1
    Hello, I'll be getting my physics BS soon and I want to obtain my master's in some other country. I have been thinking about going to either Japan or Switzerland. Has anybody studied in any of those countries?
    In Japan I'm considering the University of Tokyo. In Switzerland, the EPFL Lausanne and University of Geneva. I'll be going for experimental HEP.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 6, 2013 #2
    Hi, I am just finishing my first year in the Master's in theoretical physics at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. I know that here they also have an experimental HEP group that is part of the ALICE collaboration. I think lots of European universities are working with the LHC, if that is what you are interested in.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook