1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Math 55 material

1. Feb 11, 2013 #1
    Can anyone give me links with supplementary notes and problem sets for math 55? Of course I'm no harvard student, I'm just a physics major with an interest in math. Thanks in advance! ^_^

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 11, 2013 #2
    What is math 55? At my undergraduate institution that was roughly algebra I. At harvard it is apparently honors complex analysis, algebra, real analysis.

4. Feb 11, 2013 #3
    I'm talking about the course given at harvard

5. Feb 11, 2013 #4
  6. Feb 11, 2013 #5
    Why would they take down the problem sets?

7. Feb 11, 2013 #6
    No idea... That guy's faculty page is hit or miss for old stuff. I have been using a lot of it for my independent study, but noticed some of it was taken down. You can still see the reading schedule, syllabus, etc. for the classes. The only thing that is taken down are the .pdf's of the homework/solutions and sometimes the exams. But the links I gave you should have all of the content... the webpage is just ugly :biggrin:.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook