1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Math B Amsco book

1. Jun 2, 2010 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    hi guys, I know this is not the appropriate place to post this, but i can find no other.
    Does anyone know where i can find the answer book to the amsco's mathematics b textbook online.. whether it be just online to view, or torrent, or to buy?... I really need the answers or my studying will not be so effective.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 12, 2010 #2
    Sorry but I don't think it would be appropriate for myself or any other user to direct you to this or even advice any further on it. I'd say though that from some experience actually having the answers like this is rarely the best way to really learn the subject matter instead of simple time and effort. I'm sure if you had any problems with your work along the way and posted those questions on here with your methods and attempts at the solutions, we then could help with keeping you on the right track. :smile:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook