1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Math or Physics Minor?

1. Oct 22, 2007 #1
    Hey all,

I'm currently an EE student at Bradley University in Peoria, IL. We are required to take a "Professional Elective Stem" (PES), which is a fancy way of saying "electives that make sense together." For instance, there is a Mechanical PES which involves taking statics, dynamics, thermo, etc, or a Business PES which has enough credits to get oneself a minor in business.

I've been strongly considering applying my PES to either a physics or a math minor...and I'm hoping that you guys can help me map out the pro's/con's to each, as well as what each would vaguely look like in terms of which courses are normally associated with either minor. I have set up an appointment with my advisor to discuss the same matters, but that is a few days from now and I'm pretty impatient and would like to get a feel as to what either route would offer.

I should also note that I am intending on attending grad school, probably only for a masters, but who knows.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted