Math or physics tattoo?

• Thread starter chroot
  • Start date
contours.jpg

400px-Zeta_polar.svg.png

zeta.gif

Do it, be an hero!

dcha
Decided to get a Mandelbrot fractal below my clavicle and the bubble tracks wrapped around my bicep. I went in and worked a design with the artist yesterday. I was pretty stunned when I came home to read Mandelbrot died yesterday.

dcha
1z143nq.jpg

2rmo29w.jpg

1zfizx2.jpg

2ltm5j.jpg

physics-schrodinger-equation-tattoo.jpg

There is a square missing, it should be E^2 instead of E in the energy-momentum relation.

How does this happen? I noticed it within 2 seconds of looking at that picture. You'd think people would pay more attention to what they permanently write on their skin.

Then again, I've seen a lot worse tattoo typos on the internets...

I am seriously considering a tesseract. I love this one. I would like to get it in a smaller version and on the inside of my bicep.
1430363262_1415206027_z.jpg

How about a tattoo from mother nature?

http://thecaudallure.com/2012/03/03/lichtenberg-scar/ [Broken]

T0T4j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a square missing, it should be E^2 instead of E in the energy-momentum relation.

How does this happen? I noticed it within 2 seconds of looking at that picture. You'd think people would pay more attention to what they permanently write on their skin.

Then again, I've seen a lot worse tattoo typos on the internets...

LOL. I'm guessing the owner of that tatoo is more of a physics "admirer" than a physics practicer.

I know this might be a bit pictorial, but how about Feynman diagrams. Maybe, a tatoo of the one loop corrections to the QED Lagrangian? My friend has some Feynman diagrams for tatoos and it always leads to interesting conversations at parties.

I'm thinking of getting a Feynman diagram tattoo myself for various reason, however I'm not sure which to go with - the standard electromagnetic (http://uslhc.quantumdiaries.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/eetoee1.png [Broken]) seems a bit boring, does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: