Proof of 10^(3^4) = 100 Googol Googols

• Thread starter BohrringPlank
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Proof
In summary, the conversation discusses the proof of the equation 10^3^2^4 = 10^24 and the concept of octillion and googol. The speaker is unsure of the definition of octillion and googol, and the conversation ends with the realization that the question may be flawed.
BohrringPlank
could someone show or help to show me the proof of 10 cubed squared to the four could be 100 octrillion googol googol googol googol googol googol googol googols? I hope i have wrote it out right.

Thankyou sir's

Last edited:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
((103)2)4= 103*2*4= 1024.

Now, what is your definition of "octrillion" and "google"?

hmm I am not sure hence my difficulty, googol would be 10^100 and is octrillion 10^27 or something, I am not sure.

Last edited:
Actually, that would be googol. A Google is a web search engine.

lmao, yes that would be the one, maybe ill casually edit my previous posts.

hmm so basically it can't ever be that, the question seems so flawed, maybe i have copied it down wrong, ill have to check tomorrow

1. How do you prove 10^(3^4) = 100 Googol Googols?

The proof for this equation involves using the rules of exponents and understanding the concept of powers of 10. By breaking down and simplifying the expression, we can see that 10^(3^4) is equivalent to 10^(81), which is equal to a 1 followed by 81 zeros. This is equivalent to 100 Googol Googols, which is also a 1 followed by 100 zeros.

2. What is the significance of 10^(3^4) = 100 Googol Googols?

The significance of this equation lies in its representation of an incredibly large number. A Googol is a 1 followed by 100 zeros, and a Googol Googol is a 1 followed by a Googol of zeros. This equation represents a truly massive number that is difficult for our minds to comprehend.

3. Can you provide a real-world example of 10^(3^4) = 100 Googol Googols?

One example of a real-world application of this equation could be in the field of computer science, specifically in regard to data storage. As technology advances, the amount of data we can store on a single device also increases. This equation serves as a reminder of just how large a number can be and challenges us to continue pushing the boundaries of data storage.

4. How does 10^(3^4) = 100 Googol Googols relate to other mathematical concepts?

This equation is related to other mathematical concepts such as powers of 10, exponents, and large numbers. It also highlights the concept of infinity, as the number of zeros in 100 Googol Googols is technically infinite.

5. Are there any practical uses for knowing 10^(3^4) = 100 Googol Googols?

While this equation may not have many practical uses in everyday life, it serves as a reminder of the vastness of our universe and the endless possibilities in mathematics. It also challenges us to continue exploring and discovering new concepts and numbers beyond our current understanding.