OK, that didn't work. I am trying to figure out how to do all the other math symbols. The above works at another forum, and I was guessing that it applies generally.
Does anyone know if there is an online instruction manual on how to do math symbols here? I saw the list of Greek letters, but I'm looking for stuff like partial derivative signs and whatnot. I saw that ObsessiveMathsFreak did some pretty integral signs in one of his posts, but now I can't find it.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving