I tried a few equations in it.
It lacks support from browsers however, I couldn't find anything for Opera. For IE there's a plug-in. If you're interested I'll try to find the address.
You can go to www.w3.org and do a search on "mathml" for additional info.
Yes, i was able to find some articles on mathML on the w3.org site (http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML if anyone wants to know).
But what i was wondering was wether or not people are using this great idea for expressing math expressions. (you know, it is good to havea common, known, used, and which computer can understand and deal with way to express math expressions).
But it seems this is not widely used yet.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving