Matlab Compiling Running (MCR)

GroupIn summary, to run Matlab Compiling Running (MCR) using Python, DOS, and Putty, you will need to install MCR on your system and import necessary libraries/set path to MCR installation directory. For DOS and Putty, specific commands and connections will need to be set up. Reach out for further assistance if needed.
Nate Duong
Dear Group,

I am trying to run Matlab Compiling Running (MCR) using Python, DOS, Putty ...like matlab.exe

Anyone who worked with it before, please give me some recommendation,

Thank you very much Group.

Nate Duong.

Physics news on Phys.org

Dear Nate Duong,

I have experience with running Matlab Compiling Running (MCR) using Python, DOS, and Putty. Here are some recommendations that you can follow:

1. Make sure you have installed MCR on your system. If not, you can download it from the official Matlab website.

2. In order to run MCR using Python, you will need to import the necessary libraries and set the path to the MCR installation directory.

3. For running MCR on DOS, you can use the command "mcr_root\bin\mcr.exe" followed by the necessary flags and options.

4. If you are using Putty, you will need to set up a secure shell connection to the server where MCR is installed and then run the necessary commands to execute MCR.

I hope these recommendations help you in running MCR successfully. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out for further assistance.

What is Matlab Compiling Running (MCR)?

Matlab Compiling Running (MCR) is a standalone set of shared libraries that allows you to run compiled Matlab applications or components on systems that do not have Matlab installed.

How do I compile Matlab code to run with MCR?

You can compile your Matlab code using the Matlab Compiler tool, which creates a standalone executable that can be run with MCR. You will need a Matlab Compiler license to use this tool.

Where can I find MCR?

MCR is typically installed with Matlab, so if you have Matlab installed on your system, you should also have MCR. However, if you need to download MCR separately, it is available on the MathWorks website or through your Matlab license agreement.

Can I distribute my compiled Matlab application with MCR?

Yes, you can distribute your compiled Matlab application with MCR. However, you will need to provide a copy of the MCR installer with your application for it to run on other systems.

What are the system requirements for using MCR?

The system requirements for using MCR may vary depending on the version and platform. It is best to check the MathWorks website for the most up-to-date information on system requirements for MCR.