MY point was that the original question had to do with rearranging the columns in one of the matrices- giving a completely different matrix. It had nothing to do with the commutativity of multiplication.
Wandering off topic is just going to confuse the original poster.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving