Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Matrix Revolutions reminder

1. Apr 6, 2004 #1
    comes out on DVD today Tuesday, April 6 ;)

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 6, 2004 #2
    Have you seen it at the movies? Apparently it's the worst of the three :eek:

4. Apr 6, 2004 #3
    Of course that is a matter of personal taste.

5. Apr 6, 2004 #4
    of course! :)

6. Apr 6, 2004 #5
    I agree... each of the movies got successivley worse. I loved the first one though.

7. Apr 6, 2004 #6
    The first Matrix had some sort of esoteric feel to it that made you feel as though they would get successively better rather than worse, and I think that's why everyone was so disappointed with the lack of a further build-up. The climax was wasted in the first movie, and the rest is just conflict resolution. I do think the ending to the second movie was awesome how it left you wondering what had happened, I wish they had ended the third movie in a similar fashion. Oh well, I still think all three were great movies!

8. Apr 6, 2004 #7
    I personally enjoyed them all. I won't get too psychoanalytic about the whole movie. I had FUN watching it. I love the effects, incredible visuals, story, plot or if there ever is one =)

When the first one came out I thought it looked interesting enough to see, but it probably won't be a hit, boy I'm glad I'm wrong.

I have the DVD now wooohooo!!

9. Apr 6, 2004 #8
    The first one was certainly great. The second one I did not like one bit... yes, it's fun to watch special effects and nice visuals but to a limit! The usage of special effects was definitely an overkill, how many times can you watch the same effect being repeated again and again? Not to mention the plot. :rolleyes: I have the third one lying around here, just waiting for someone to remind me how the second one ended so I can watch it. Not that I have high expectations... maybe it's better though, that way I can't possibly be disappointed (unless it really, really blows!).

10. Apr 10, 2004 #9
    I thought the scene where Morpheus was screaming to a group of people with his big gut sticking out was cheesy.

11. Apr 11, 2004 #10
    I've been searching for a Matrix Style Screensaver. I once saw one that impressed me at a computer on display at a store. Unfortunately, none of the Matrix Screensavers that I've downloaded seem good.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?