1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Me.

1. Jul 21, 2003 #1
    Well, I was on this programming forum and this guy in the middle of insulting me, told me my interests were better suited here.

I took a look around and thought, yes it is! There is 2 of my other favorite sciences besides computers here, including Astronomy and Physics!

So, I just wanted to say hello and I will be looking forward to some interesting science discussion.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 22, 2003 #2

Dal

I'm new too. Just found out about PF two days ago. A very interesting and unique forum with lots of pros for serious discussions. Anyway, welcome.:smile:

4. Jul 22, 2003 #3
    welcome fellow techie. Good someone to fill in for me answering computer questions- and in the true spirit of IT, I'm going on vacation, don't worry you'll figure it out, see you in 4 weeks! :wink:

Actually I think what intially brought me here was searching for some respresentations of a fourth spatial demension- it's been all downhill from there

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?