Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Me.

1. Jul 21, 2003 #1
    Well, I was on this programming forum and this guy in the middle of insulting me, told me my interests were better suited here.

I took a look around and thought, yes it is! There is 2 of my other favorite sciences besides computers here, including Astronomy and Physics!

So, I just wanted to say hello and I will be looking forward to some interesting science discussion.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 22, 2003 #2

Dal

I'm new too. Just found out about PF two days ago. A very interesting and unique forum with lots of pros for serious discussions. Anyway, welcome.:smile:

4. Jul 22, 2003 #3
    welcome fellow techie. Good someone to fill in for me answering computer questions- and in the true spirit of IT, I'm going on vacation, don't worry you'll figure it out, see you in 4 weeks! :wink:

Actually I think what intially brought me here was searching for some respresentations of a fourth spatial demension- it's been all downhill from there

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?