Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mechanical engineer

1. Jul 6, 2010 #1
    mechanical engineer :D or :S
    well i am a mechanical engineer in a factory my job is maintenance of different machines so i am dealing with many mechanical systems
    also dealing with air compressors pneumatic circuits , hydraulic circuits and air chillers i deal with many things may be everything i am not especialized in a specific branch of the mechanical engineering
    i want someone to help me about my sitiuation if i found an advanced job should i leave or my work is okay
    iam thinking that iam wasting my time as iam not specialized in a certin branch so what can i do i need help

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 6, 2010 #2
    My first question would be what classes did you take in college, and at what level is your highest degree?

4. Jul 6, 2010 #3
    Not to be tight or condecending or anything, but you could start by using proper sentences.

If you are bored or think you aren't progressing/developing start by talking to your managers, they may give you more to do or more responsibility. If nothing happens move on.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook