What Resources Help Build Mechanical Devices for Vacuum Evaporation?

DIY setupsIn summary, the conversation is about the speaker's interest in learning how to put together machines, specifically a device involving a bottle and a vacuum pump. They are seeking resources, such as a course or online materials, to guide them in this subject. They are advised to search for "DIY vacuum pumps" for potential solutions.
d9esco
Im wondering what resourses there are that I could use to learn how to put together mechines I might want to build. One thing I had in mind is a bottle with a tube connected with another container that has some pendulam or pump that remove oxygen from the bottle with liquid to cause the liquid to evaporate quicklier without much heat, thanks to the lack of air pressure. I am just looking for a course name or website or pdf file or e-text-book that could lead me in the right direction with this subject.

Physics news on Phys.org
hi there
welcome to PF :smile:

d9esco said:
Im just looking for a course name or website or pdf file or e-text-book that could lead me in the right direction with this subject.

google vacuum pumps

1. What is mechanical physics?

Mechanical physics is a branch of physics that focuses on the study of motion and forces, as well as the properties of matter and energy in relation to mechanical systems.

2. What are some examples of mechanical physics?

Examples of mechanical physics include the study of simple machines such as levers and pulleys, as well as more complex systems like engines and vehicles.

3. How is mechanical physics related to other branches of physics?

Mechanical physics is closely related to other branches of physics, such as thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics. These different fields help to explain and understand the behavior of mechanical systems.

4. What are some real-world applications of mechanical physics?

Mechanical physics has many practical applications, including designing and building machines, understanding the mechanics of human movement, and developing new technologies such as robotics and renewable energy sources.

5. What are some important principles in mechanical physics?

Some important principles in mechanical physics include Newton's laws of motion, the conservation of energy, and the concept of equilibrium. These principles help to explain and predict the behavior of mechanical systems.