1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mechanics of materials

1. Mar 25, 2009 #1
    I have Mechanics of Materials By James M Gere the 5th edition. My class uses the 7th edition which has been virtully the same so far. I have to do section 9.2 problems 1,2,3,4 for hw from the 7th edition. In the 5th problems for chapter 9 start on section 9.3. So i was wondering if anyone has the 7th ed and could post those problems online or maybe we could talk and see if section 9.3 1,2,3,4 in my edition are the same as the 7th or if anyone knows anywhere online where i can get these problems any help is appreciated.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 25, 2009 #2
    Thats really crappy that they dont photocopy the questions for you, basically forcing you to buy a spanking new book when the older editions work just fine. Its likely that most the problems are the same, but dont hold me to that.

That wasn't very helpful to your question, but I just had to say.

4. Mar 25, 2009 #3
    Check with your class mates.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook