Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

MECHANICS! problems

1. Nov 21, 2007 #1
    Does anybody know where can i find Mechanics problems with solutions or at least with answers!

I would like to find a place where there all the general problems put in one place so i can get an idea what to do on the exams! I don't need problems with fancy pictures and complicated numbers. I need just the general situations with the general variables!

Please help me because I want an A in my physics 218 course and right now I have a low A and the exams are becoming harder and harder and I don't think I am going to succeed to excel in the course!

We use that DON't panic book. It states just general problems and doesn't have any complicated algebra to do on the problems. That is what I am looking for. Unfortunately it seems that using that book is not enough to do well on the exams , cuz i mix up something everytime which gets me at the border between A and B (sometimes above, sometimes below.

I feel that i need to study more different problems and general situations in order to succeed!

Please give me some advice.

I have read all kinds of "HOW TO STUDY PHYSICS" guides that doesn't have of course.

I know how to succeed!

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 21, 2007 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

4. Nov 21, 2007 #3

Staff: Mentor

Woot! Gig 'em Ags!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?