1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mechanics teaching website

1. Oct 13, 2009 #1
    Im looking for a good website that explains topics in mechanics to high A level/first year University standard. Because currently I just get stuck on a question at Uni and I don't really know what to do to find the answer.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 13, 2009 #2
    Well done, you have suceeded in finding a good website already.

What books do you have on mechanics? I don't really reccommend websites over book in anything apart from quick references. They are generally crap to learn from and explainations are taken from books anyway.

What is it you are having a problem with? (on the off chance I do know of a good website to help)

And if you get stuck, post the question and your attempt at a solution on the homework help section on this very forum.

4. Oct 13, 2009 #3
    I'm currently building a website that focuses on classical mechanics. It covers problems taken from real world applications, so you might find it helpful. Most of the material is first year level, but some is more advanced.

I'm not sure I can post the link here, but if you click on my name you'll get a pull down menu which allows you to go to my webpage.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook