Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Medical Medicine made from Indian Snakeroot?

1. Oct 10, 2005 #1
    I was working on a bonus assignment for Environmental Science, and we had a chart:

Medicine/Plant Source/Use

We were given one detail. For 8 of the 10 it was medicine. The only one I could not complete was a plant source - Indian Snakeroot. I found information on Indian Snakeroot as a herbal remedy but not as a medicine. I spent quite a while finding the answers and decided it was time to move on to other work. The homework isn't to due with physics so I thought I would post it here, and it is technically not mandatory thus not homework.

Anyway, I will have an hour long online course I can search for the answer, and someone else in my class might have it; however, if you can give me the answer or a hint that would be great.

Don't waste your time searching for me or anything. I just stopped working because I wanted to work on some of my online physics course and an english thing. Spending to much time writing this post. Seeya.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 10, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. Oct 14, 2005 #3

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

here is an article on indian snakeroot from phytomedical technologies.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?