Exploring the World of British Beer

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Beer
In summary: They started talking to the women and within minutes, the four of them were all chatting and laughing and flirting with the women while the two guys stood around awkwardly. So, if you're dealing with someone who is particularly important to you, it's a good idea to be socializing with other women too.Women here drink everything.
Gza said:
guys, give me some advice if you can. i ended up getting drunk at a friends house and going to my girlfriends of two-weeks house, and smoking tobbacco out of a hookah with her and her friend, and being the drunken idiot i am, spilled the hot coals on one of her thighs, burning her (nothing serious, like a 1-2 cm burn on her inner thigh, burned the hell out of my hand too) at any rate, i deleted her number out of my phonebook, just out of sheer embarrassement for what happened (nearly burned her damn couch down too.) I really felt strong emotions for her during the time I've gotten to know her. I just don't know how to deal with this right now. She seemed totally okay with what happened, but I can't man up enough to deal with it myself, and have decided to stop talking to her altogether. I left her house almost in tears for what i have done, since she has been one of the most significant girlfriends I've had in the past 2 years. The collective intelligence of this board has saved me many times academically, but now i ask your help as a fellow man/woman(would love to hear your opinons moonbear/evo/mth), what do i do?

Sorry guys, I have to crash your party; one of your fellow men is in desperate need of advice here!

Oh, geez, you know, accidents happen. And you missed one of the few socially acceptable reasons you could have for touching her inner thigh in public without getting slapped for it! *shakes head in disbelief* All you had to do was offer to get ice or a cold cloth to hold on the burn and show her how caring you can be.

Now, get her number and call and ask if her leg is better and apologize for not calling back sooner...tell her you were sort of embarrassed about the whole incident and had to work the nerve back up to call (yes, admit it, it's the truth and is a heck of a lot better reason than whatever has been running through her mind about why you haven't called back). I'd just suggest you stay away from hookah in the future (well, I'd suggest it anyway :yuck:, but even more reason now).

Okay guys, you can go back to your guy talk.
*walks over to fridge, pushes Coors and Moosehead aside, grabs a bottle of iansmith's homebrew he was trying to hide in the back, takes a big gulp*
UUUUURRRRRRPPPPPP! Ahhhh!

See you later guys!

Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
Its filling up, down, up there we need more guys or we will be over run by the
skirts.

I thought I'd throw my testosterone in the pot here and add beer me to the list of good sites.

DocToxyn said:
I thought I'd throw my testosterone in the pot here and add beer me to the list of good sites.

This thread is supercharged with testerostertone, testarossas, that stuff
thanks Doc.

honestrosewater said:
To go with your beer, I brought you guys an assortment of nuts as a truce offering; I figured you were running a bit short on them here.
NutSamplerBasket_190_opt.jpg

:biggrin: Friends?

Well, ok, do you have any more tit bits i am starving, is that paty lou still around, if she is slip her a woolie special :biggrin:

Alright guys, make some room on the couch there! The women are over there talking about childbirth and grandchildren and stuff. :yuck: I brought the nachos and chili over here with me.

Han' me anoffer of thosh beersh tha' eenshmiff brought. *hic* Whoa! They sheem to haf a deeeeelaaaaayed effeck. Heh, shomeone hol' me 'til thish room shtops shpiiiiinnnniiiinnng. *hic*

Moonbear said:
*grabs a few more bottles of beer from the fridge*
I think I'm going back to the women's party and having some of those nachos with chili. Oh, and the Buffalo wings are ready too.

Make your mind up, oh sorry i forgot women don't do such things :biggrin:
any way they are talking about, about, about, no i can not say it is all just
to horrible :yuck: :yuck:

Moonbear said:
Alright guys, make some room on the couch there! The women are over there talking about childbirth and grandchildren and stuff. :yuck: I brought the nachos and chili over here with me.

Han' me anoffer of thosh beersh tha' eenshmiff brought. *hic* Whoa! They sheem to haf a deeeeelaaaaayed effeck. Heh, shomeone hol' me 'til thish room shtops shpiiiiinnnniiiinnng. *hic*

Hey Moonie here have a woolie special, it will put hairs on your chest.

wolram said:
Make your mind up, oh sorry i forgot women don't do such things :biggrin:
any way they are talking about, about, about, no i can not say it is all just
to horrible :yuck: :yuck:
*holds finger to tip of Wolram's nose* Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don' shay it. Di' Iiiiiii tell you...I brought nashooos? Yeah, an' shillee. An thish roooom ish shtill shpinning.

wolram said:
Hey Moonie here have a woolie special, it will put hairs on your chest.
Who'sh hairsh? :biggrin: :tongue2: *hic*

Moonbear said:
Who'sh hairsh? :biggrin: :tongue2: *hic*

Me thinks i better give her an instant sober up, and a bacon sarnie, then she
will survive the night. :rolleyes:

I've heard you guys have something called a woolie special. I don't really drink, but I suppose one wouldn't hurt. :blushing:
Do any of you play pool? I like the multi-colored ones.

I can't cook, but I have brought poppers. This is men only for a reason... right?

[backs away quietly]

Moonbear said:

I dunno, Moonbie. If you start belching loudly and scratching yourself, I may have to reconsider if I want you to go with me to Disney World!

:)

Zz.

honestrosewater said:
I've heard you guys have something called a woolie special. I don't really drink, but I suppose one wouldn't hurt. :blushing:
Do any of you play pool? I like the multi-colored ones.

Hey up Rose, i have prepared an extra large woolie special just for you
:biggrin: please be careful with those balls they are the only set we have.

El Hombre Invisible said:
I can't cook, but I have brought poppers. This is men only for a reason... right?

[backs away quietly]

El Hombre Invisible said:

[backs away quietly]

What are poppers?

wolram said:
What are poppers?
A medicine for a bad heart condition, originally. Also known as amyl-nitrate.

Last edited:
wolram said:
What are poppers?
Yeah, I don't get it. But my woolie was refreshing. So if you guys aren't pool players, what do you play?

honestrosewater said:
Yeah, I don't get it. But my woolie was refreshing. So if you guys aren't pool players, what do you play?

Finding the lady, sardines, pin the tail on the donkey, doctors and nurses,
anatomy 101," needs a volunteer", chug. just the normal stuff.

what, heart medicine, i do not need any yet thanks.

wolram said:
What are poppers?

Poppersh! Yumm!

(For the popper deprived, they are jalapeno peppers and cheese...usually cream cheese, but some have cheddar or a little of both...rolled together in a breading and deep fried...they are absolutely heavenly with a good beer!)

Moonbear said:
Poppersh! Yumm!

(For the popper deprived, they are jalapeno peppers and cheese...usually cream cheese, but some have cheddar or a little of both...rolled together in a breading and deep fried...they are absolutely heavenly with a good beer!)
Hmm..sounds very good. Does it relax your muscles as well?

wolram said:
Finding the lady, sardines, pin the tail on the donkey, doctors and nurses,
anatomy 101," needs a volunteer", chug. just the normal stuff.

what, heart medicine, i do not need any yet thanks.
Okay, I'm up for anything once.

(already regretting...)

arildno said:

Hah! I can't speak from experience, but probably not as much as the pharmaceutical/recreational kind.

arildno said:
All the right ones. :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
Okay, I'm up for anything once.

(already regretting...)

REGRETS, no way, you will enjoy so much you will come back again and again
Now whos butt am i going to stick this tail on.

DocToxyn said:
Hah! I can't speak from experience, but probably not as much as the pharmaceutical/recreational kind.
Well, I've never had the need to try those out, either.

And YES, there does exist perfectly innocuous interpretations of this remark

Last edited:
wolram said:
REGRETS, no way, you will enjoy so much you will come back again and again
Now whos butt am i going to stick this tail on.
Take care around wolram the beast- he has a mighty kick. Rain clouds are gathering here. What's the best drink for rain? Scotch?

honestrosewater said:
Take care around wolram the beast- he has a mighty kick. Rain clouds are gathering here. What's the best drink for rain? Scotch?

NO not scotch, a Wollie Rum and Coke, it warms the cockles
of your heart, and makes your bits tingle, and after two or three you are totaly
titilated

wolram said:
NO not scotch, a Wollie Rum and Coke, it warms the cockles
of your heart, and makes your bits tingle, and after two or three you are totaly
titilated
I don't drink rum and coke anymore; It's rum and iced tea for me, my own chance concoction. It's called a Stealth Kitty. Well, a Stealth Kitty is actually coconut rum and iced tea, but I'm easy. It may also be good hot, though.

honestrosewater said:
I don't drink rum and coke anymore; It's rum and iced tea for me, my own chance concoction. It's called a Stealth Kitty. Well, a Stealth Kitty is actually coconut rum and iced tea, but I'm easy. It may also be good hot, though.

I will try a stealthy kitty hot, i do not like the cold stuff.

wolram said:
I will try a stealthy kitty hot, i do not like the cold stuff.
Great. I'm not sure if the heat would make it smoother or harsher. I would think steam would be harsh, but just warm might be excellent. You'll report your findings?

MMMMMMMMM, waaaarm stealthy kitty, that's put a fire in my belly.

...spam...

wolram said:
MMMMMMMMM, waaaarm stealthy kitty, that's put a fire in my belly.
A fire? You should douse that with some beer.
Maybe you have the ingredients wrong. It's two parts rum, one part tea, and the tea is optional. :wink:

damn, I'm late for the party...is there any beer left?

Back