• Start date
Happy Holiday Season to everyone! :smile:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
I'm sure it'll wear off...eventually.
If you say so... :rolleyes: In our case, what wore off was the idea that this is our [humans] house. We're pretty sure that the cats just keep us around to buy the food.

Garth

Science Advisor
Gold Member
If you say so... :rolleyes: In our case, what wore off was the idea that this is our [humans] house. We're pretty sure that the cats just keep us around to buy the food.
Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

A Very Happy Christmas everyone. :smile:

Garth

radou

Homework Helper
Merry Christmas to all of you and to all of your families!

May the whole year shine with joy like this time! (P.S. Well, except for the carols... :devil: :biggrin:)

:smile:

To you all I hope your Chirstmas has been merry and to you all a Merry Christmas!!!

The Bob (2004 ©)

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Oh, no, we're also around to hold the feather lures for them to chase, and to throw the balls for them, and to keep them warm in bed. Despite how awful I felt this morning, I still had some fun helping Ember open all her presents (my sister sent a stocking stuffed with toys, and I had one stuffed with toys and treats for her too). I opened everything at once and put it all on the floor surrounding her. She didn't know where to start first! :biggrin: Though, she's decided it's the feather lure she likes best...probably because it has a bell that I have to listen to jingling while I'm sitting her feeling miserable...and I'm still supposed to help make the feather dance for her.

But, yeah, I've always gone overboard with my pets. Since she's an indoor cat, I like to make sure she has plenty of toys in the house and things she can "hunt" so she doesn't get bored (despite the fact that most of them make their way down to the entryway so I can trip over them when I get home). Of course, she's pleading for me to leave the Christmas tree up year round. I guess she needs a toy basket now too with so many toys. :biggrin:

Here's to a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)