Wishing You Peace and Joy This Christmas Season

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Christmas
In summary, Marlon wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. He will be out celebrating Christmas, so he will not be on PF.
marlon
Hey guys,

I know i am a bit early but let me take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear. I will be out to celebrate Chirstmas so i won't be on PF.

In 2006 the world has proven not to be a very nice place. Especially the situation in the Middle East, Darfour, Iraq, global warming, etc etc touches us all. Let us never forget that we have to share this place we call Earth with ALL PEOPLE. We have no other option. Causing pain and war touches us all especially when we take into account the potential dangers of nuclear weapons of whatever kind.

I would like to think that we can deal with these situations in a respectable manner although we all know this is a very difficult goal and perhaps our greatest challenge EVER. May we all find the necessary inspiration to do so.

To all fellow PF people, may all your dreams come true and i wish you all the success you have been working for. Enjoy the celebrations and make sure YOU DRINK ENOUGH :rofl:

For those of you who love cats, here are some cosy scenes

Greets
marlon

Physics news on Phys.org
Your cat lies on its back too? I thought mine was the only one. lol :-)

Happy holidays everyone.

Last edited:
marlon said:
Hey guys,

I know i am a bit early
I beat you to it:
If you want to attend mass in commemoration of Christ's nativity, you are all welcome to do that as well! :smile:

Last edited:
dontdisturbmycircles said:
Your cat lies on its back too? I thought mine was the only one. lol :-)

Yep, all my cats do that...

Best Wishes

marlon

arildno said:
I beat you to it:

If you want to attend mass in commemoration of Christ's nativity, you are all welcome to do that as well! :smile:

Yeah, just noticed...I posted in your thread too.

Greets and best wishes to my dear friend from the North

marlon

Merry Christmas Marlon!

Evo said:
Merry Christmas Marlon!

Merry Christmas to you too, Evo !

ps : don't worry too much about your "situation at work", if necessary i will come over and give that person a nice punch in the ...

greets
marlon

Merry Christmas for everyone! :)

Merry Christmas! :biggrin:

Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year :smile:

Merry Christmas, all, from Texas.

That was sweet marlon. I enjoyed the ending with the lights from your tree and the city view from the window, beautiful. Have a wonderful holiday.

My animals have been very good{hah, now that the tree is wired to the deer mount} in hopes that Sandy Paws will bring them gifts on Lickmas day!
A merry Lickmas to all the animals of PF!

Meowy Lickmas! My parents just got a new kitty and I am teaching him to fetch paperwads.

Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig nieuw jaar, Marlon!

or

Joyeux Noël et bonne année!

Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta !

Καλά Χριστούγεννα και Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Ετος!

Kellemes karácsonyt és boldog új évet!

शुभ खिसमस (Śubh Khisamasa)
नये साल की हार्दिक शुभकामनायें (Naye sāl kī hārdik śubhkāmnayeṅ)

Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein gutes neues Jahr!

Честита Коледа и Щастлива Нова Година!

Danistayohihv & Aliheli'sdi Itse Udetiyvasadisv!

Wesołych Świąt i szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

Crăciun fericit şi un an nou fericit!

¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo!

Yeni yılınızı kutlar, sağlık ve başarılar dileriz!

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda!

God jul och gott nytt år!

Веселого Різдва і з Новим Роком!

Merry Christmas !

Ooh, Meowy Lickmas to all the kitties from Ember too! Though, I'm still threatening her that Sandy Paws might not come if she keeps trying to take sneak peeks into MY presents under the tree! So far, she hasn't knocked the tree over yet, though not for lack of trying. She might still get a few presents if the tree stays standing. (Her kitty aunties have already bought her presents...it's just up for debate if her Mom and Sandy Paws give her any :devil: :biggrin:).

Merry Christmas to all the people who celebrate!

And Happy New Year to all!

Math Is Hard said:
Meowy Lickmas! My parents just got a new kitty and I am teaching him to fetch paperwads.
Awwww Pet tricks! The gift that will keep on giveing for years to come!

Best wishes and happy holidays to all of you.

Happy Holidays!... again

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone has a nice holiday.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Moonbear said:
Ooh, Meowy Lickmas to all the kitties from Ember too!

Thank goodness; we've finally found someone who is more pathetic than us and our cats. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
Thank goodness; we've finally found someone who is more pathetic than us and our cats. :biggrin:

:rofl: I admit it, I'm as bad as new parents bragging about their baby. I'm sure it'll wear off...eventually. Since I don't have any kids, I get to spoil the cat rotten (though, other than having about a million toys, I don't spoil her that much :uhh:).

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone has a great time. :biggrin:

Merry Christmas!

The beginning of a great year for studies..

Happy Holiday Season to everyone! :smile:

Moonbear said:
I'm sure it'll wear off...eventually.

If you say so... :rolleyes: In our case, what wore off was the idea that this is our [humans] house. We're pretty sure that the cats just keep us around to buy the food.

Ivan Seeking said:
If you say so... :rolleyes: In our case, what wore off was the idea that this is our [humans] house. We're pretty sure that the cats just keep us around to buy the food.
Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

A Very Happy Christmas everyone. :smile:

Garth

Merry Christmas to all of you and to all of your families!

May the whole year shine with joy like this time! (P.S. Well, except for the carols... :devil: :biggrin:)

:smile:

To you all I hope your Chirstmas has been merry and to you all a Merry Christmas!

The Bob (2004 ©)

Ivan Seeking said:

Oh, no, we're also around to hold the feather lures for them to chase, and to throw the balls for them, and to keep them warm in bed. Despite how awful I felt this morning, I still had some fun helping Ember open all her presents (my sister sent a stocking stuffed with toys, and I had one stuffed with toys and treats for her too). I opened everything at once and put it all on the floor surrounding her. She didn't know where to start first! :biggrin: Though, she's decided it's the feather lure she likes best...probably because it has a bell that I have to listen to jingling while I'm sitting her feeling miserable...and I'm still supposed to help make the feather dance for her.

But, yeah, I've always gone overboard with my pets. Since she's an indoor cat, I like to make sure she has plenty of toys in the house and things she can "hunt" so she doesn't get bored (despite the fact that most of them make their way down to the entryway so I can trip over them when I get home). Of course, she's pleading for me to leave the Christmas tree up year round. I guess she needs a toy basket now too with so many toys. :biggrin:

Here's to a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

1. What does "Wishing You Peace and Joy This Christmas Season" mean?

"Wishing You Peace and Joy This Christmas Season" is a common holiday greeting that expresses the sender's desire for the recipient to experience peace and joy during the Christmas season. It is a way to extend well wishes and spread positivity during this time of year.

2. Is "Wishing You Peace and Joy This Christmas Season" a religious greeting?

While Christmas is a religious holiday for many, the sentiment of "Wishing You Peace and Joy This Christmas Season" can be interpreted in both a religious and non-religious context. It is a universal message that can be appreciated by people of all faiths and backgrounds.

3. Can I use "Wishing You Peace and Joy This Christmas Season" for other holidays?

While this phrase is most commonly used during the Christmas season, it can also be used for other holidays such as Hanukkah or New Year's. The message of peace and joy is applicable to any holiday or special occasion.

4. How can I wish someone peace and joy during the Christmas season?

There are many ways to wish someone peace and joy during the Christmas season. You can say it in person, write it in a card, or send it as a holiday greeting through email or social media. You can also spread peace and joy by performing acts of kindness and generosity towards others.

5. Can I wish someone peace and joy if they are going through a difficult time during the Christmas season?

Absolutely! In fact, it may be even more meaningful to wish someone peace and joy during a difficult time. This phrase can serve as a reminder to find moments of peace and joy amidst challenges, and to spread love and positivity to those who may be struggling during the holiday season.