Merry Christmas

• Thread starter hypatia
  • Start date

Borg

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Merry Christmas!

My Christmas are slowly starting to be merry. Food poisoning. I will spare you details, but I have spent night 23rd/24th discussing my latest meals with the toilet.
Merry Christmas everyone! Get well soon Borek.

cristo

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Merry Christmas one and all! Hope you all feel better than I do today (every year Xmas eve turns into a massive drinking session, and I never learn). Hope everyone has a great day.

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Merry Christmas one and all! Hope you all feel better than I do today (every year Xmas eve turns into a massive drinking session, and I never learn). Hope everyone has a great day.
Merry Christmas, cristo. I'll post a reminder Dec 23, 2011. :biggrin: I hope the head feels better later today. Drink plenty of water, take some aspirin, and perhaps eat some breakfast - or lunch. I found scrambled eggs helped a bit after a night of drinking too much.

turbo

Gold Member
Thanks, Cristo. Make a nice cup of tea and drink it. Rinse and repeat. Light food (not heavy or fatty) will help.

I have a raging-hot sore throat and clogged sinuses this morning. At least I don't have to go anywhere today. Duke and I are here alone all day, and he's pretty easy to take care of.

merry christmas guys.

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Merry Christmas!

My Christmas are slowly starting to be merry. Food poisoning. I will spare you details, but I have spent night 23rd/24th discussing my latest meals with the toilet.
:frown: Oh noes! I hope you recover quickly...food poisoning is so, so horrible.

cristo

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Merry Christmas, cristo. I'll post a reminder Dec 23, 2011. :biggrin: I hope the head feels better later today. Drink plenty of water, take some aspirin, and perhaps eat some breakfast - or lunch. I found scrambled eggs helped a bit after a night of drinking too much.
Thanks! I'm feeling better now; I drank lots of water and then ate a huge xmas feast that my mum prepared, which settled the stomach and head!

ddpeepz

a very merry christmas to you my friend. Hope santa's been good to you!

Lisa!

Gold Member
Merry Christmas to all PF'ers!:smile:
Hope you have a great time...

Borek

Mentor
Thank you all. I am much better now. So far I just lost two days of feasting (Christmas Eve is an important holiday here). But we are still feasting tomorrow, and I feel ready :smile:

Merry Christmas all. I am in Orlando, FL. where I brought the family to avoid the cold. Now there is a blizzard warning in NJ. Sweet. After all, it isn't enough to enjoy life. Others must suffer. Take that B Russell.

OmCheeto

Gold Member
Thank you all. I am much better now. So far I just lost two days of feasting (Christmas Eve is an important holiday here). But we are still feasting tomorrow, and I feel ready :smile:
You are the third person this week that I have heard has been channeling my old friend. The first was his own grandson.

He must really miss the corporeal world.

What was his name you ask? Why Ralph of course.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Glad to heat that you're feeling better!:smile:

turbo

Gold Member
Good feasting, Borek! My wife and I are heading into a day or two of gustatory excess. (Not so much quantitatively, but qualitatively) I need to marinade a pound of jumbo shrimp tomorrow, so I can grill them over charcoal the day after. Maybe make up a batch of jalapeno poppers, too...

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
We didn't have any Yule Goats this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_EdJ-XkUA