Merry Christmas!

• Thread starter DennisN
  • Start date
Merry Christmas to you all!
And thanks to all administrators, mentors and members for making this forum into a very useful, helpful, educational, interesting, inspiring and fun place to be!

11517654116_e2e28b949b_o.jpg

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
Merry Christmas to you Dennis!

Borg
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Pythagorean
Gold Member
I'm Offended, everyone! And a happy New Year!

Anyone up for hanging mistletoes over the PF volcano?

P.S. Scary Therm Rims

Last edited:
OmCheeto
Gold Member
Anyone up for hanging mistletoes over the PF volcano?

P.S. Scary Therm Rims
......zip!!!!..........

Merry Christmas to you all!
And thanks to all administrators, mentors and members for making this forum into a very useful, helpful, educational, interesting, inspiring and fun place to be!

11517654116_e2e28b949b_o.jpg
Would have been much more effective if it were an actual Hubble image of the moon with a photo-shopped insertion of a realistic santa sled with rein-deer and big red bag and all but so small in the image that little children all around the world would be scurrying about in there home looking for a magnifying glass to look up close at the image all the while their parents encouraging them with "yes it is, he's just so far away that you can barely make him out," but realistic enough so that if they did, they would actually see it!"

Bet you could have even contacted Scott Pelly at CBS to report nation-wide, the amazing image, reporting "if you look really close, you can just barely make him out." There's still time to make the evening news tonight. Someone good at this, quick, make the image and send it to CBS and see what happens.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas all! I'm currently 3 hours into Christmas Day.

wolram
Gold Member
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all, i guess a kiss under the mistletoe from all the female members is out of the question, big hugs any way.

Evo
Mentor
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all, i guess a kiss under the mistletoe from all the female members is out of the question, big hugs any way.
Merry Christmas precious woolie ram!! I was thinking about you this morning. :!!)

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanzaa, and a very joyous New Year!

e8w0.jpg

Zz.

A belated HAPPY HOLLIDAY everyone. I say belated because my computer is sooo slooo today this may not post until Thursday.

wolram
Gold Member
Merry Christmas precious woolie ram!! I was thinking about you this morning. :!!)
I often think of you, the most sophisticated bird i know, i would love to get you under the mistletoe
but i would be embarrassed to ask, i hope you have a happy xmas and new year.

turbo
Gold Member
Merry Christmas, all.

My wife has A Christmas Story on TV. She has seen it dozens of times, but still wants to watch it again every year.

Pythagorean
Gold Member
Sorry for your situation turbo. I hope things get better for you!

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Merry Christmas, All!

turbo
Gold Member
Evo
Mentor
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo and Turbo - I hope Santa treated you well!

turbo
Gold Member
I had baked stuffed lobster for breakfast, so I did OK, MIH. Having leftover roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and squash covered with chicken gravy right now. I guess I came out of this well. Christmas was just me and my wife and the dogs - pretty quiet.

I hope your holiday was nice, too.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ooh! Lobster! That sounds like good eatin'!

I had baked stuffed lobster for breakfast, so I did OK, MIH. Having leftover roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and squash covered with chicken gravy right now. I guess I came out of this well. Christmas was just me and my wife and the dogs - pretty quiet.

I hope your holiday was nice, too.