Message in a Bottle: What Would You Say to Yourself in 10 Years?

• Thread starter zanazzi78
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation on the forum is about receiving spam emails and how to deal with them. Some people enjoy receiving them, while others delete them immediately. There is also talk about being a "real man" and being involved in a "gangbang." Ultimately, the conversation is about different perspectives on receiving spam and the varying reactions to it.
zanazzi78
What would you say to yourself in 10 years time?

http://forbes.codefix.net/capsule/

I told myself to get back to work!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
stay away from the light

"I told you so!"

sorry about the tumor, and the bank account

make sure you engage the inertial dampers before shifting into warp

Happy Parole!

I set it for one year and put a bunch of crap.

[sings] I'm sendin' out an S.O.S to the world...

Ahem, sorry.

de do do do de da da da

matthyaouw said:
[sings] I'm sendin' out an S.O.S to the world...
Ahem, sorry.
The world isn't ready for her.

Do you realize you just willingly gave a spam company your email address? If you want those creepy penis pill and sex emails to stop coming, stop telling them where to send this stuff.

that's why I always put down your email address

Don't worry me none. My spam-blocker is really good. Anything that shows up orange gets deleted without being opened. Let them waste their electrons on me. :tongue:

I'm just happy when someone wants to talk to me, even if they are selling colon stretchers

don't lie trib, you love those spam mails. you've already tried a bunch of those male enhancment drugs, and you're still looking for one that works.

as long as you're buying I'll keep trying. don't want to disappoint you in two weeks

well, that's good. after i whoop whozum I'm going to need to find a real man anyway. even if he's a biochemically supplemented.

abby, wake up. you're dreaming again. keep talkin that much **** and you'll be the one needing biochemical supplements after trib and i are done with you.

This forum has been turning into a real gangbang recently.

Why not pick me instead? I'm a real guy after all. Or how about Danger? He's so real he doesn't even read the penis pill spam.

ShawnD said:
This forum has been turning into a real gangbang recently.

Why not pick me instead? I'm a real guy after all. Or how about Danger? He's so real he doesn't even read the penis pill spam.

That's the most disturbing image of the last 5 seconds. I laugh at you silly people and your gangbangs.

franznietzsche said:
That's the most disturbing image of the last 5 seconds. I laugh at you silly people and your gangbangs.
Are you sure you're not confusing gangbang with man-train? I assure you they are quite different.

1. What is the purpose of writing a message to yourself in 10 years?

The purpose of writing a message to yourself in 10 years is to reflect on your current goals, values, and priorities and see if they align with your future self. It can also serve as a way to track personal growth and see how far you have come.

2. What should I include in my message to myself in 10 years?

You can include anything that you think will be meaningful or helpful to your future self. This can include personal accomplishments, important life lessons, goals you want to achieve, or even advice from your current self.

3. How should I store my message in a bottle to ensure it survives for 10 years?

The best way to store your message in a bottle is to use a high-quality glass bottle with a secure cork or cap. Make sure to seal the bottle tightly and store it in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage from moisture or sunlight.

4. Is there any scientific evidence that writing a message to yourself in 10 years can be beneficial?

While there are no specific studies on the benefits of writing a message to yourself in 10 years, there is evidence that journaling and reflection can improve self-awareness and personal growth. This activity can also serve as a reminder of your past goals and motivations, which can be helpful in achieving future goals.

5. Can I write multiple messages to myself in 10 years?

Yes, you can write multiple messages to yourself in 10 years. You can write a message for different milestones or events, or simply write one every year to track your personal growth. However, make sure to label and store each message separately to avoid any confusion in the future.