Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Meta glasses seminar report

Tags:
  1. Jun 6, 2015 #1
    i search about metaglasses in google then i get some information about it "the first holographic interface. &we can touch and move the 3-d holograms directly with your hands in 3-d space.and Metaglasses are space glasses.&meta:The most advanced augmented reality glasses by meal."
    then i think about ;can we apply the property of metaglasses in our smartphones. but i do'nt get any relavent information about its application in smartphones. sir can you help me?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Jun 16, 2015 #3
    is your question can they transfer the technology to smart phones? the answer would be yes if they added the relevant hardware too. how well it would work is another mater.
    unlike glasses which are fixed in relation to your eyes the phone is not. so you would need one hand on the device reducing your interaction with the holographic space.

it could be done but it wouldn't necessarily be convenient in its use which may mean they wouldn't pursue it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook