If I claim to have found structures that look like meteor craters on Earth, who should I go to to get them verified? The ones I've found don't appear to have been described in the literature (but you never know).
If it helps, these structures are all in Australia.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving