Method of determining your health status by inspecting ur iris

In summary, iridology is a method of determining one's health status by inspecting the iris of the eye. It has received negative criticism for its reliability, as minor changes in the iris may not necessarily indicate major health issues. This raises concerns about the use of iris identification in security systems. Additionally, iridology has been deemed a fraudulent practice by some sources.
darkar
I just found out a method of determining ur health status by inspecting ur iris. The method is called iridology, I wish to know more of it. I tried to search the net and found some negative value of its, which implied that it may not reliable.
What do u think?

Other than that, if our eyes' iris will change when there is some injuries, organ failing, or tissue failure, then won't it be that the Security system using iris identification be improper?

Biology news on Phys.org
Sounds like a good system to me...

Why and to who would the Iris try to show how healty you are?

Sexual partners? Would your eyes betray you?

Does not make sense.

evrything in your body changes when you're unhealthy, some are unnoticable.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How does inspecting the iris determine my health status?

The iris contains a unique pattern that is linked to each individual's overall health. By examining the color, texture, and patterns of the iris, a trained professional can identify any potential health issues or imbalances in the body.

2. Is this method accurate?

While iris inspection is not a widely accepted method of diagnosing health issues, it has been used for centuries and has shown promising results. However, it should not be the sole method of determining one's health status and should be used in conjunction with other medical tests and evaluations.

3. What kind of health issues can be detected through iris inspection?

Iris inspection can potentially detect a wide range of health issues, including organ dysfunction, inflammation, toxicity, and nutritional deficiencies. It can also reveal any inherited weaknesses or predispositions to certain diseases.

4. Is iris inspection safe?

Yes, iris inspection is a non-invasive and safe method of determining one's health status. It does not involve any radiation or other harmful procedures. However, it is important to have it done by a trained and certified professional to ensure accuracy and safety.

5. Can my iris change over time?

Yes, the iris can change over time due to aging and lifestyle factors. Certain health issues may also cause changes in the iris pattern. Therefore, it is recommended to have regular iris inspections to monitor any changes and maintain overall health and wellness.