Method to learn Physics

Please Tell how improve my physics concept in better way?

Answers and Replies

Do you have a more specific question? Obviously to improve anything you must read learning materials and solve practice problems.

Likes Imtiaz Ahmad
Do you have a more specific question? Obviously to improve anything you must read learning materials and solve practice problems.
Thanks

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Please Tell how improve my physics concept in better way?

1. Do not be lazy
2. Do not be vague
3. Do not be lazy
4. Do not be vague
5. When you ask a question on here, provide CONTEXT and BACKGROUND INFORMATION. What do you know? What have you attempted? What have you tried to find out?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/very-little-excuse-to-ask-a-question-cold.765735/

All of your questions in this forum have been nothing more than short, one-liners. You did not bother to reveal important information. In this thread, you never indicated at what level you are at, what exactly are you trying to improve, what have you done in the past that you didn't think is working as well as you wanted, etc...etc.

In other words, stop being vague and stop being lazy in including the necessary information. Put yourself in our shoes, look at what you wrote, and ask yourself that if you don't know you, are you able to decipher and answer your questions effectively? Who knows, this practice might even help you to improve your "... physics concept in a better way..."!

Zz.

1. Do not be lazy
2. Do not be vague
3. Do not be lazy
4. Do not be vague
5. When you ask a question on here, provide CONTEXT and BACKGROUND INFORMATION. What do you know? What have you attempted? What have you tried to find out?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/very-little-excuse-to-ask-a-question-cold.765735/

All of your questions in this forum have been nothing more than short, one-liners. You did not bother to reveal important information. In this thread, you never indicated at what level you are at, what exactly are you trying to improve, what have you done in the past that you didn't think is working as well as you wanted, etc...etc.

In other words, stop being vague and stop being lazy in including the necessary information. Put yourself in our shoes, look at what you wrote, and ask yourself that if you don't know you, are you able to decipher and answer your questions effectively? Who knows, this practice might even help you to improve your "... physics concept in a better way..."!

Zz.
First I want to clear by my basic concepts than I go next and next that's my way

First I want to clear by my basic concepts than I go next and next that's my way
Like ZapperZ said,
We can't possibly answer your question on how to improve you physics concepts if we don't know a little of your background information.

Like ZapperZ said,

We can't possibly answer your question on how to improve you physics concepts if we don't know a little of your background information.
Yes
I pass my master degree in physics

Dr. Courtney
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
2020 Award
Look at learning physics like playing the piano.

PRACTICE.

Vanadium 50
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
This is like the one sentence at a time story-writing thread. Only slower.

Regardless of your background, here is a short article that discusses learning strategies:

http://tguilfoyle.cmswiki.wikispaces.net/file/view/What_works,_What_doesn't.pdf

Concept maps are good too if you know how to make one:

https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/concept-map/how-to-make-a-concept-map

You have mentioned that you have a master's degree in physics? Or are you currently working on one? You should be specific about what concepts you want to improve as there are many in physics. People here can point you to specific resources. I have just given some general learning strategies that have helped me and have shown to help others.