Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Mex compilation of cpp code

1. Aug 20, 2013 #1
    Dear All

I am a biologist trying hard to make it in the world of informatics and computing and I was wondering if one of you real scientists could help me.

I have a executable program with its associated .lib .exp and .pdb files.

I thought I could easily mex the cpp of this excutable using the above but I keep running into unresolved linker errors.

I am working on a 64 bit windows 7 machine and I am telling matlab to look in the right place for the .h files etc but I get warnings like this:

filename.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl dependency::~dependency(void)" (??1dependency@@QEAA@XZ) referenced in function "public: void * __cdecl dependency::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GDRMImage@@QEAAPEAXI@Z)

I appreciate that this post is a bit abstract but any help you could give would be absolutely fantastic and I will buy you virtual chocolates and a virtual trip to las vagas.

Thank you

Physical101

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted