Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Michael McCrady

1. Dec 25, 2015 #1
    Hi everyone. I'm Michael. I'm a part time hack looking for help in the engineering, propulsion, and energy conservation realm. We have 1 patent under review (with provisional), and several patent applications underway on some new technology. I do not have an advanced degree in science, although I have enough for a degree in math. What I lack is the correct terminology to get the answers I need to further my research, and maybe some discussion about what can and cannot be done in my projects.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 25, 2015 #2
    For instance, I am interested in knowing what the vertical thrust potential is of a independent spinning ring. This is vague, but size and weight of the ring are x and y, respectively. I am slightly familiar with right hand rule theory, but not enough to know how to apply it without help.

4. Dec 25, 2015 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome Michael! Please be sure to post your questions in the appropriate forums so that they can be answered!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook