Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Michaels theory

1. Jul 8, 2004 #1
    This idea I have send at forum two years ago.

What is the case, when the material is absorptive and dispersive?
    What is the case of reflection of light (either as any electromagnetic radiation) and its passings through optical transparent material (glass, for instance)?
    What is the case of existence a different colours? All these phenomenas have a one reason - interaction of wave of energy field (the vacuum) with the plane of strain (PS) between compactions (the mass) same field. The string of strain (SS) exists between two compactions.
    This string has its a frequency of resonance (Fsr), which is defined by the mass of compaction, distance between them and "ambience" density. The first and the second parameters are dependents from a type of material. The third parameter is constant - average energy density of the vacuum.
    More than two compactions creates the plane of the strain having a main frequency of resonance Fpr and its harmonicas in the different points of plane. Let to consider a compactions as point in corners of cube (this will be certain ideal crystal) and they have the planes of strain which corresponds to surfaces of cube.
    We take as mathematical points a compactions themselves i.e. their physical sizes do not influence upon phenomenas which are here considered. The ensemble of such cube creates the piece of the material sufficient for experiment.
    This picture radically differs from the old and modern presentation of material as concourses of atoms flying in emptiness.
    So, we have three laminated packages of the planes of the strain (PS), each of them is located parallel axises X,Y,Z in 3-d presentation. Now we turn on the source of the fluctuations - a light for instance. These fluctuation spreads in the manner of waves of the energy field.
    Suppose that the source of fluctuation is located relatively a piece of material so, that vector of spreading in given point of space is perpendicular on the package X. PS in packages Y and Z will be a parallel with vector of spreading the fluctuation and they'll not influence onto considering process .
    So.What can we see?
    On the frequency of resonance Fpr the material will be completely transparent. On the nearby frequencys the amplitude of fluctuation will be less and transparency of the material for them will be less also. The fluctuations will be sent from one parallel layer of PS to the other inwardly package without fading (the ambience between packages is inertialess).
    On frequencys, differring from the main and on additional resonance frequencies, fluctuations of PS does not appears and they does not sents to the following layers. For these fluctuations the material is not transparent. This was an example of the ideal crystal. In practice this corresponds to the plate of quartz or the sheet of good glass.
    So, we considered the transparencies phenomena.
    The diffusing of light, reflection and decomposition onto a composite frequencies by same material, presents the event when PS forms not a cube, but more complex figure, in diamond for instance. So it scintillates with the miscellaneous colours. The different materials has different reactions onto a miscellaneous fluctuation, because they has differs by resonance frequency of PS and by the order of their location (difference in the structure).
    The metal has low frequency of the resonance of PS by reason of big mass of the compactions in material (but not their sizes). So the light through metallic plate does not penetrate. It can be dispersed or be reflected (if it is polished) and is partly absorbes. Thence explanation of the different colour in different material.
    The absorption of the fluctuations by material this is transmission of their energy to a fluctuation of the structure of material, when begin to swing back and forth the compactions themselves. The big amplitude of the fluctuations brings about breach of the structure of material.

ONE ATOM CAN NOT ABSORB LIGHT! ( exclude one photon)

Seems, I have described these phenomenas on very available level and not have used nor one formulas. My strong beliefs that any theory must begin with making the perfect IMAGE of the investigation phenomena . It must completely corresponds to the practical experience. And, only after terminations of this process it's possible to build the mathematical device renderring a concrete theory for her practical applications.
    My theory allows to do this. Its possible to use for PRACTICE rather then for verbal exercises only. I think that only this possibility distinguishes the real theories from farfetched. Here possible to form the tables of the resonance frequencies of PS for all material. Looking on this tables it is possible immediately to say what frequencies this material reflects, what misses through itself and what absorbs. It is possible to say what colour has this material also. I.e. all questions of the interaction of any radiation (not only visible light) with any material it is possible to explain by means of my theory.
    It is very simply and it does work(!).

Copyright 2002. Michael F. Dmitriyev.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted