Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Michio Kaku to Appear on Coast to Coast AM

1. May 16, 2004 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. May 16, 2004 #2
    Many Thanks, it would be great if those of us in the UK could listen in? I have been to the links you provide, will the transcript be available over the net at some time?
  4. May 16, 2004 #3
    There's an internet stream available at many sites. The one for my local station (KTRS) is:

Just open it up in Winamp or Windows Media Player at 12PM CST. Forgive me for not converting it, I am horrible with timezones.
    Check the affiliates page if you need to find alternate sources.
  5. May 16, 2004 #4
    Many thanks, and I certainly will do.
  6. May 16, 2004 #5
    are there any vedio lectures online by dr.kaku?
  7. May 17, 2004 #6
    Live show started 30 mins ago. Dr. Kaku will probably be on at the top of the hour (30 mins from the time of this post.)
  8. May 20, 2004 #7

Coast Interview

Art Bell & Dr. Kaku always make for a great mix.
    It was indeed quite the radio interview. Coast to Coast has quite the listening base and Alexa rates their sites traffic in the top 5000.

It would be excellent to see "Explorations" have an equal listening base. So many people are missing out on so many good shows and interviews. I would imagine to syndicate the show in terms of increased coverage would take quite a bit of planning - and not to mention money.

It was a great show!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?